Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Skribble @studio 9 4/23

Complete falsehood. i've been a loyal deko patron for 3 years

you can ask anyone who knows me...they will tell you the same thing

though it mite be hard for you since you haven't been posting on this board that long

:)

it's all good that u think that....nothing's hard for me...so u keep on telling urself that your just a patron....

Evidently Cystan or whatever that bullshit name is , is out of the mix... to be only going to Studio 9 for the first time this past saturday...please, I've been there every saturday since they've opened including this past, and it was a sick party like it always is...so sorry u missed it last saturday bc they packed house, the line was wrapped around the building and apparently I hear they backed up the parkway and the turnpike...so they don't need to save money they bank it bitch...

first of all...its my real name...so go fuck urself

outta the mix??? yeah ok, Ms. whole 9 posts who signed up a month ago damn nigga, u really know ur shit

yeah the Allman Brothers booked 15 nights at the Beacon and caused NYC to gridlock...now that's money so STFU b4 you sound even dumber NEWBIE

what the fuck are you talking about????? obviously this comin from a guy who hasnt been to deko yet.

dude, the more you talk, the more u make urself look like an asshole

Oh been to what'd u call it Deko,...oh yea yea ECHO...plenty of times...used to have a good time there...now... not so much..but remember ur the asshole out of the loop....

PSS I dont need to comeback, I met three 21-year-olds who will be livin on my block in Belmar, so I will have my hands full this summer...Thanks abunch Studio9!

..LOL..I thought u had a bad time??????????!!!!!!! Guess not...so that makes you a bitch, an asshole, and a liar... :swallow:

first of all...its my real name...so go fuck urself

outta the mix??? yeah ok, Ms. whole 9 posts who signed up a month ago damn nigga, u really know ur shit

yeah the Allman Brothers booked 15 nights at the Beacon and caused NYC to gridlock...now that's money so STFU b4 you sound even dumber NEWBIE

damn it took u that long to reply bitch...and I'm the newbie....lol...well...there's about to be a whole 9 more right on your ass...

what the fuck are you talking about????? obviously this comin from a guy who hasnt been to deko yet.

dude, the more you talk, the more u make urself look like an asshole

what some people call vibe is not a vibe......... and i was speaking in general..... i will be checking out deko, maybe this sat, since i think i'm going to studio 9......... u pretty much agree with me so i guess that makes u an asshole too..........

Oh been to what'd u call it Deko,...oh yea yea ECHO...plenty of times...used to have a good time there...now... not so much..but remember ur the asshole out of the loop....

yeah ok, keep tellin urself that SuperStar...go sniff ur armpit and keep readin 'the boards' ...cause u really know ur shit (hint: sarcasm)...that's why then numerous threads that rip S9 apart and hundreds that prove Deko is in a class of its own...maybe u should come to Deko on 5/05/05...U JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING ;)

Disclaimer: I do not work for Deko or any other establishment

damn it took u that long to reply bitch...and I'm the newbie....lol...well...there's about to be a whole 9 more right on your ass...

yeah, it took me that long cause I have other more productive things to do and no, I bet I cant type as fast as u caseu I aint no fuckin secretary

I have probably the best, most original given name EVA so go ahead make fun allllllll u want...cause obvioulsy u have nuthin better to do

what some people call vibe is not a vibe......... and i was speaking in general..... i will be checking out deko, maybe this sat, since i think i'm going to studio 9......... u pretty much agree with me so i guess that makes u an asshole too..........

mikey, I not a mind reader and we all know how actual club owners rip u apart on this board for all the nonsense aht you spew

no wonder u were banned from the 'other board'

yeah ok, keep tellin urself that SuperStar...go sniff ur armpit and keep readin 'the boards' ...cause u really know ur shit (hint: sarcasm)...that's why then numerous threads that rip S9 apart and hundreds that prove Deko is in a class of its own...maybe u should come to Deko on 5/05/05...U JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING ;)

Disclaimer: I do not work for Deko or any other establishment

ok sundun...right now I see numerous posts rippin ur ass apart so u should check who knows what....& Deko in a class of its own ...sure it is....Echo...ECho...ECHo...ECHO....y go there????let's see ...to be jam packed in a box where there is more juice heads then females....not so much...so right now u r learning how it feels to be a little bitch...

PS u seem a liitle pissed...do we need some anger management....oh shit i forgot u get those therapy sessions @ ECHO

ok sundun...right now I see numerous posts rippin ur ass apart so u should check who knows what....& Deko in a class of its own ...sure it is....Echo...ECho...ECHo...ECHO....y go there????let's see ...to be jam packed in a box where there is more juice heads then females....not so much...so right now u r learning how it feels to be a little bitch...

PS u seem a liitle pissed...do we need some anger management....oh shit i forgot u get those therapy sessions @ ECHO

dude, I think u are tryin jsut a tad bit too hard, LOL

but dont worry, everyone is gettin a kick outta this

go ahead try ahead...we need more laughs on this board

dude, I think u are tryin jsut a tad bit too hard, LOL

but dont worry, everyone is gettin a kick outta this

go ahead try ahead...we need more laughs on this board

not trying doing....yea it does need more laughs thats why ur on here...and I am ahead....lol.......thanks for the encoragement

not trying doing....yea it does need more laughs thats why ur on here...and I am ahead....lol.......thanks for the encoragement

that is why I am on here, to entertain my fan club...and boy do they luvvv me

so u want a metal or a monument for ur whole 16 posts??

Looks like starrchild woke up out of his k-hole today. Listen freak s9 reminds me of websterhall on a bad day. If I wanted to listen to cheese I would just go to abyss and get it over with. And as for echo I never been there before but at least they have dj's like roger sanchez and subliminal spinnin there from time to time. DJ skribble is not a house dj. He is a hiphop dj turned cheese dj.

One Luff.

:half:

therefore I could probably fuck u on the first nite.....

If your a bitch I'd sure like to see that....lol!!!!

But if your a guy....the name starchild? What?

Can't people have their own opinions on this board anymore without being crucified?

If this starchild idiot gets me pissed off any more I'm gonna unleash the funky green dogs on them.

:half:

What the hell..... Freakin Haters! Studio9 is doing something right! . It's in black and white. Numbers don't lie... If you dont feel the vibe then the club is not for you. Try another.....got it. Don't come to Studio9......Plenty of other people the feel the Studio9 vibe~!