Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important question about proper etiquette

If someone who has a really cool nickname dies, how long before someone else could lay claim to that nickname as his own?

For instance, if someone had the nickname "El Terrifico" dies, how much time do I need to wait before saying, "Hi. My name is someclown, but my friends call me 'El Terrifico' "?

One of my good friends says about 2 weeks. I was just wondering what you guys thought.

Interesting topic.......but wouldn't u want to have a unique nickname given to u by your posse?????? (unique in the sense of a name they came up with for u...rather than taking on some else's nickname uniquely given to them)

Be U-Neek, create your own id. If you want to give props/respect then call yourself someclown II (like a Jr.). And ALWAYS Acknowledge where you got the name from...that way, there's no perpetration. On another note: If you are given the name by others becaue you look like or act like that person, then the name is okay and it'll stick naturally (like Sugar Ray Leonard).