Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does the new Pope looks Evil?

I heard he is a "No" guy,

no gay marriage

no priest marriage

couple of other issues he would say no too, can't think of right now...

i was king of hoping at least the issue of gay marriage would be granted with a new pope. I also wish priest would get married, would help solve the problem of the molestations. I also can’t see how they can advise others on marriage and raising children if they don’t know how to do it themselves. It looks like the world is going to be living in the dark ages for another thirty years or so.

gay marriage, priests getting married, women wanting to be priests etc is all a big NO in Catholic church. These things will never change, if people don't like it they should join the Episcopal church were gay marriage etc is allowed.

gay marriage, priests getting married, women wanting to be priests etc is all a big NO in Catholic church. These things will never change, if people don't like it they should join the Episcopal church were gay marriage etc is allowed.

Exactly.

People forget that the Catholic church isn't a democracy, it's a HEIRARCHY. You don't get to say what goes. No one is forced to be Catholic, so if you don't like it you can leave.

As far as anything being changed, I think that eventually the Church will soften its stance on contraception due to the AIDS crisis in Africa. But even that won't come under Ratzinger.

i am going to get so bashed for this:

i think it is best to leave women as nuns and men as priests:

Women carry a natural maternal instinct, and most nuns take care of the sick, children etc.

I feel women who choose to follow God should take the gift that has given them.

It’s not a feminist issue. I feel that God created men and women differently to complete and enigma. Men can do things better that women lack in and women can do things better in areas that men lack in.

As far as the gay issues that is more political for me… If a gay man or woman can fight for their country and die for it, then they have the right for that country to respect who they choose to love in their heart. I would hope the pope could see things this way.

the anti-gay stance isnt shocking. I wonder if this pope will be hostile to the idea of women being priests.

i am going to get so bashed for this:

i think it is best to leave women as nuns and men as priests:

Women carry a natural maternal instinct, and most nuns take care of the sick, children etc.

I feel women who choose to follow God should take the gift that has given them.

It’s not a feminist issue. I feel that God created men and women differently to complete and enigma. Men can do things better that women lack in and women can do things better in areas that men lack in.

As far as the gay issues that is more political for me… If a gay man or woman can fight for their country and die for it, then they have the right for that country to respect who they choose to love in their heart. I would hope the pope could see things this way.

should women be excommunicated for trying to be priests? that has been the catholic church's policy for some time now.

gay people fighting for the country has nothing to do with religion... gay marraiges are permitted by the state i think it's called a civil union... they are entitled to all the benefits of a regular married couple... only thing different is they arent allowed to get married in the church.. like italia said, hey they dont have to be catholic if they dont want to... those are the rules and if you dont like it go join another, more accepting religion.. that's like trying to get into an upscale club wearing baseball cleats and a speedo.. yeah everyone is allowed in the club, as long as you follow their guidelines... you knwo what im saying?

how about the both of u fags go and shut the fuck up, lets be serious if u feel strong enough and dont like what i said how about u go and do something about it. ok tuff guy? that my opinion and if u dont like it go fuck off

"Go do something about it." LMFAO! Fine you whiney cunt, meet me after school by the cherry tree.

Also you can't have an opinion - you are too retarded to have one. Go back and read your original post over a couple of times, and see how you're exposing yourself as a true mongoloid.

did you read the first sentance i wrote of that?

gay people fighting for the country has nothing to do with religion... gay marraiges are permitted by the state i think it's called a civil union... they are entitled to all the benefits of a regular married couple... only thing different is they arent allowed to get married in the church.. like italia said, hey they dont have to be catholic if they dont want to... those are the rules and if you dont like it go join another, more accepting religion.. that's like trying to get into an upscale club wearing baseball cleats and a speedo.. yeah everyone is allowed in the club, as long as you follow their guidelines... you knwo what im saying?

gotta love the religious talk on clubbing messageboards. :type:

anywho, i'm actually shocked at my conservative religious stance considering i'm such a liberal in general. Looking at church doctrine there are certain things they just can't change.The only thing I'd really care to see changed (and don't know why its taking so long) is birth control.

"Go do something about it." LMFAO! Fine you whiney cunt, meet me after school by the cherry tree.

Also you can't have an opinion - you are too retarded to have one. Go back and read your original post over a couple of times, and see how you're exposing yourself as a true mongoloid.

all i said it that i was ironic. if u dont like it that your problem. everyone can always have an opinion, if u dont like mine go :blown:

did you read the first sentance i wrote of that?

that wasnt a lash out against you or anything sorry if ti came out that way... yeah i see your point... it would be nice if the pope can see that way but i think it's one issue they wont bend on... the catholic church has a tough time with people having sex for other reasons then pro-creation, i dont see anyway they'll allow gay marriages because with gay marraige there's no chance of procreation between the couple.. i think eventually they'll loosen up their restricitions on priests and marraige though..

hopefully when they change that they can send a memo to all these pharmacists that refuse to fill prescriptions. talk about nazis.

The only thing I'd really care to see changed (and don't know why its taking so long) is birth control.

nah, its all good... i agree with you... i just did'nt understand the first thing you wrote too well...

that wasnt a lash out against you or anything sorry if ti came out that way... yeah i see your point... it would be nice if the pope can see that way but i think it's one issue they wont bend on... the catholic church has a tough time with people having sex for other reasons then pro-creation, i dont see anyway they'll allow gay marriages because with gay marraige there's no chance of procreation between the couple.. i think eventually they'll loosen up their restricitions on priests and marraige though..