Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Docs?

in that case you belong there

it's college nite on tuesday nite, good drinks, music and crowd :pint:

...yea ....that was a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop trying to blow up docs on a tues...u r fooling no one......most of us live in the area and know exactly what it is about......so just stop embaressing yourself......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that case you belong there

it's college nite on tuesday nite, good drinks, music and crowd :pint:

LMAO...I love how these newbies come on here and talk shit about people they dont know and never met and make themselves look like total idiots

do everyone a favor...stay at Docs

...yea ....that was a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop trying to blow up docs on a tues...u r fooling no one......most of us live in the area and know exactly what it is about......so just stop embaressing yourself......

i used to live in bergen county " in the area" and went to doc's 3 times in my lifetime..I'm not trying to "blow it up" cuz I have 0 interest in that place.

LMAO...I love how these newbies come on here and talk shit about people they dont know and never met and make themselves look like total idiots

do everyone a favor...stay at Docs

do me a favor and kill yourself...you don't know me either bitch so stay in diva lounge..much more classy then doc's.

i used to live in bergen county " in the area" and went to doc's 3 times in my lifetime..I'm not trying to "blow it up" cuz I have 0 interest in that place.

..then shut the fuck up........cause u just contradicted yourself.............you're obviously looking for an argument...and u obviously have no clue what you are talking about....the bathroom at a shell station is classier than docs

do me a favor and kill yourself...you don't know me either bitch so stay in diva lounge..much more classy then doc's.

I wouldnt do you or anyone else any favors cunt, so STFU

quite frankly I wouldnt want to know anyone who goes to Doc's, been there once, it sucked, the same night, I was at Diva and that sucked as well

Shit, i told the guy to go to Saints and the place has been shut down for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, u and the rest of the Too Cool Newbies dont know shit and cant take a joke or hint th eslightest bit of sarcasm

looks like ur the one that needs to kill urself...pathetic

..then shut the fuck up........cause u just contradicted yourself.............you're obviously looking for an argument...and u obviously have no clue what you are talking about....the bathroom at a shell station is classier than docs

um no!! how about you shut da fuck up looser...

quite frankly I wouldnt want to know anyone who goes to Doc's, been there once, it sucked, the same night, I was at Diva and that sucked as well

Shit, i told the guy to go to Saints and the place has been shut down for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, u and the rest of the Too Cool Newbies dont know shit and cant take a joke or hint th eslightest bit of sarcasm

relax bitch! you're not ofending me at all with your tough talk.

I know saints is closed I didn't say anything about that place. Some guy was asking about doc's so I told him it was good from what I remember for tuesday nite in jersey. Calling me newbie doesn't mean jack shit to me either so try something better..dumb cunt that you are I'm sure you won't think of anything.

:vomit2:

...are u in 4th grade?!.......what's next "i know u are but what am i "

..and it's loser u fucking moron

i'm the coolest bitch on this fucken board...

..and no i'm in 3rd grade...keep on going with the insults..I have till 5 Pm to answer them back..makes work go so much faster :)

For starters, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl. Hence, the HELLO KITTY avatar. Secondly, I know your recommendation for Saints was out of sarcasm (no reply).

Sorry, if I dont know where the cool people are, but frankly, I wasnt looking for them, just wanted to know if the spot was open to get a drink.

..let it go..

i'm the coolest bitch on this fucken board...

..and no i'm in 3rd grade...keep on going with the insults..I have till 5 Pm to answer them back..makes work go so much faster :)

.....k well that's super...but i have to go actually work.....if i start to miss you i'll trade insults with the chair......shouldn't be too different....

For starters, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl. Hence, the HELLO KITTY avatar. Secondly, I know your recommendation for Saints was out of sarcasm (no reply).

Sorry, if I dont know where the cool people are, but frankly, I wasnt looking for them, just wanted to know if the spot was open to get a drink.

..let it go..

nuthin I said was an attack on you, I have the avatars shut off so sorry I didnt see Hello Kitty...when someone calls someone thrash for postin their opinion, its open season... ...if u dont like it, then stay out

..let it go..

my 5 year old niece loves Hello Kitty lol

Tuesday nite if you're close to Morristown area check out this place http://www.funkymonkeybar.com

I only went there on Tuesday and had a great time..they play alot of hip hop/reggae but downstairs there's house music. Weekends I think they have bands playing.

Much better then Diva lounge..but again if you're only looking to get a drink it may as well be doc's lol

.....k well that's super...but i have to go actually work.....if i start to miss you i'll trade insults with the chair......shouldn't be too different....

well then you better go actually work..i'm sure we'll bump heads on here again..looking forward to it btw.

my eyes are bleeding....reading that was worse than watching an autistic kid fingerpaint on a brickwall.