Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Whitmore and Exacta at crobar 4/29

Friday, April 29, 2005

Main Room: Mike Whitmore and Exacta

Reed Room: DJ Virtue

Prop Room: Aaron James

crobar presents Gotham with Mike Whitmore and Exacta

Our FIRST EVER Epic Costume Party of heroes and villains in crobar's cavernous and dark main chamber!

Come one; come all you nocturnal freakshows dressed as your favorite superhero, villain, or vixen!!! Just come in a costume and get in FREE!!! Don’t miss Mike Whitmore, a favorite local star spinning high-energy progressive house on the Main floor. Following, is DJ Exacta who arrived on the music scene as a hip-hop DJ at New York mega clubs. Now, having seamlessly evolved into a house DJ and producer, he's become one of the hottest rising stars in the industry with a funky, driving, sound that keeps dance floors packed wherever he spins. It didn't take long for Exacta to capture the attention of superstar DJ Erick Morillo, who quickly signed him as an exclusive artist on Subliminal Records. Released in 2004, “The Beat Is Inside You" featuring Sandy B. made a huge impression on dance floors worldwide. Even Nelly Furtado had Exacta remix her single "Forca." Main Room production design of crobar's Gotham is by Cameleon Productions. Tonight in the Reed Room, DJ Virtue plays hip-hop and classics. Don’t miss Aaron James in the Prop Room spinning classic house, hip-hop and R&B.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY,NY 10027

042905.jpg

Friday, April 29, 2005

Main Room: Mike Whitmore and Exacta

Reed Room: DJ Virtue

Prop Room: Aaron James

crobar presents Gotham with Mike Whitmore and Exacta

Our FIRST EVER Epic Costume Party of heroes and villains in crobar's cavernous and dark main chamber!

Come one; come all you nocturnal freakshows dressed as your favorite superhero, villain, or vixen!!! Just come in a costume and get in FREE!!! Don’t miss Mike Whitmore, a favorite local star spinning high-energy progressive house on the Main floor. Following, is DJ Exacta who arrived on the music scene as a hip-hop DJ at New York mega clubs. Now, having seamlessly evolved into a house DJ and producer, he's become one of the hottest rising stars in the industry with a funky, driving, sound that keeps dance floors packed wherever he spins. It didn't take long for Exacta to capture the attention of superstar DJ Erick Morillo, who quickly signed him as an exclusive artist on Subliminal Records. Released in 2004, “The Beat Is Inside You" featuring Sandy B. made a huge impression on dance floors worldwide. Even Nelly Furtado had Exacta remix her single "Forca." Main Room production design of crobar's Gotham is by Cameleon Productions. Tonight in the Reed Room, DJ Virtue plays hip-hop and classics. Don’t miss Aaron James in the Prop Room spinning classic house, hip-hop and R&B.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY,NY 10027

042905.jpg

The real party is across the street bro...

Enjoy being harrassed by all the asians...and then the 18 year olds. I wish Howells was @ CROBAR!!!

there was asians and 18 year olds at arc and that party was better than any party ever thrown at crobar...btw Howells will never play crobar ever...him and mike bindra are tight...

Exacta plays until 3am, Whitmore plays from 3 till the end. Exacta and Mike have complimenting styles of play, Whitmore has a harder darker style, more condusive to late night sets. Both DJs create great dancefloor vibes...see you next Friday!

whitemore has been hit or miss. but exacta has blown me away every time i hear him @ discotheque, crobar, and Spirit. Whitemore spins until 2 i think then Exacta goes until 6-7 ill be goin to this as well

I've heard Whitmore spin on two occasions, and he turned out some disgustingly agressive, tasteful, well-programmed sets. I've heard Exacta at Disco afterhours before; he's an extremely talented individual as well, but I'm not too crazy about his track selection some of the time. Nonetheless, technically, both individuals are very talented.