Clubplanet Nightlife Community

water, fruit 2 0, propel...

fkornre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

water sucks.. it really really sucks.. waterboy01.jpg

i also hate water... i made the switch to seltzer about 2 years ago... and when i do eat fast food (more often then i should) i usually get diet with a hint of regular soda.. they look at me like i have 2 heads, but whatever.. for me during the day it's nothing but milk and seltzer... ocasionally vitamin water... but i just hate water with a passion..

if i have time at home, i just squeeze some lemon into a pitcher of water, makes it taste much better.

also just starting to make a shitload of green tea, cooling it, and drinking it chilled. no sugar, and green tea has tons of benefits.

i also hate water... i made the switch to seltzer about 2 years ago... and when i do eat fast food (more often then i should) i usually get diet with a hint of regular soda.. they look at me like i have 2 heads, but whatever.. for me during the day it's nothing but milk and seltzer... ocasionally vitamin water... but i just hate water with a passion..

lol...stoolpusher knows me from years ago...he knows i used to eat mcd's like everyday...i dont eat that stuff really anymore...only once every six months to remind me why i dont eat it anymore...

as for the seltzer..i tried...i really did...i just cant drink it...so nasty...i would rather drink plain water...i drink 1 can of soda at nite with dinner and that is only ginger ale now...i try never to drink the colas anymore...and during the day i am hooked on those crystal light on the go packets...and i try to drink a few bottles of plain water...