Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got banned from TA!!! :)

funketeer

I was only kidding... :spin:

that's not what you told me!!!!

you said that it was the truth of the matter & it was gonna happen that way & the only reason why you said that was because of what was going on. You also said this & you said that only because everyone thought it was not gonna happen the way you said it was gonna happen.

but yet you still insisted on being hard headed on the matter of what we were discussing to only sound like you are not making any sense & that the only reason why you kept reading this is becasue you thought i was actually gonna post something interesting to read cuz it seemd so interesting at first.

But bottom line you realized that what you were saying & what i am posting have absolutley nothing to do with each other.

but yet you keep on reading to nothing that makes sense at all.

If u can relate then u understand... if not you just wasted your time reading this cuz it makes no sense at all.

So basiclly this was pointless!!!!

:smoke::biggrin:

that's not what you told me!!!!

you said that it was the truth of the matter & it was gonna happen that way & the only reason why you said that was because of what was going on. You also said this & you said that only because everyone thought it was not gonna happen the way you said it was gonna happen.

but yet you still insisted on being hard headed on the matter of what we were discussing to only sound like you are not making any sense & that the only reason why you kept reading this is becasue you thought i was actually gonna post something interesting to read cuz it seemd so interesting at first.

But bottom line you realized that what you were saying & what i am posting have absolutley nothing to do with each other.

but yet you keep on reading to nothing that makes sense at all.

If u can relate then u understand... if not you just wasted your time reading this cuz it makes no sense at all.

So basiclly this was pointless!!!!

:smoke::biggrin:

holy maccaronni!!! :eek:

I don't know but I love it! :bounce:

got your back FUNK!!

& i'm sure all the little TA's are reading.

(whispering to each other-- look, look you see. look how they keep on!!)

I don't know but I love it! :bounce:

No fuck that, I recruited you to come in there and join and this is the thanx that you and myself get, how low, banning someone from a site or a club is just a personal thing and someone not able to keep themselves cool and take other methods is just dumb, Im sorry, forcing your opinion about something good or bad is what this country is all about, like I said before....

Let Freedom Ring, Bitches :bowdown::bowdown:

No fuck that, I recruited you to come in there and join and this is the thanx that you and myself get, how low, banning someone from a site or a club is just a personal thing and someone not able to keep themselves cool and take other methods is just dumb, Im sorry, forcing your opinion about something good or bad is what this country is all about, like I said before....

I told you so..

I mean, in do respect to all of the mods, I have been on that site for nearly three years, supporting nothing but what goes on in there, and now I got banned for voicing my opinion about someone getting banned over nothing and in reference to my sarastic jokes towards people, Buster included, Seriously, this is bullshit, and the means of taking somethign to the extreme on a personal level, I know others that are TA's that find out soon wont be happy about this and in light of this this...

SIKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :)