Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Baez at Roxy?

evan, good description if how the party was! and if noone believes us go look at the pics at www.allnightclubs.com and you will see all the chicks that were there.. hotties too!!!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

evan, good description of the3 party... sweete ass chicks all over the place...

see for yourself www.allnightclubs.com

remember say "metro" at the door for reduced

------------------

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

Nope..Not my party. I do promote every once in a while, but not for this event. I haven't been to Roxy in a year (since last Thanksgiving). The only reason i came was to support Eddie. But now that I see what time it is there, I'll definitely be back with a group of my male friends to go "fishing".

Evan

evan let me know when you are coming back cause if eddie doesn't comp you i will thanx buddie hope to see you soon oh if you knoiw anyone who is going tell then to say "metro" at the door and they get reduced

peace kid

ChrisMichael

------------------

Originally posted by Evan:

I'll definitely be back with a group of my male friends to go "fishing".

fishing? ha - nice

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Eddie rocked. Walked in with him at around 1 a.m, he started like 20 minutes later. The crowd was a mixed gay divas/straight crowd. The were about 5 women to every guy, but most of them were 18. The girls were staring at me hard even though I walked in with my girl. Guys, if you want to get some...COME TO ROXY FRIDAY NIGHTS. Remember: Roxy Friday=Get Laid

Evan

Originally posted by Evan:

Eddie rocked. Walked in with him at around 1 a.m, he started like 20 minutes later. The crowd was a mixed gay divas/straight crowd. The were about 5 women to every guy, but most of them were 18. The girls were staring at me hard even though I walked in with my girl. Guys, if you want to get some...COME TO ROXY FRIDAY NIGHTS. Remember: Roxy Friday=Get Laid

Evan

thats very sneaky underhanded way to get people to come to your party ... i dont buy it either ... plus when ur with a ur chick u always will get more stares ... thats how it works .. i'm interested in this party tho i migth be looking into it ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif