Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VYBE RADIO1300 am Pre-Launch party with The Aliensignal 12th year anniversary party

jonpito

1988- was the year a group of Miami djs and promoters formed an alliance, pushing the sound of techno rave and early trance in the deepest realm of Miami's underground.Along the journey playing an important role in establishing a underground electronic scene and serving as a helping hand for those who would inherit it.From underground raves, full moon parties to pirate radio stations across the country, THE ALIENSIGNAL would become a major force breaking records first at the underground level and influencing others across the nation.

Now, after residing in San fransisco (also home for the American LOVE PARADE), The Aliensignal has started its journey back home. MIAMI.

The names have changed, the scenes have changed, the faces have changed.

Those sounds have changed.

But a realm of peace, love, unity and respect still lives on in the universe, standing in time for all eternity....................................

FRIDAY MAY 6 2005

8pm

THE SPACE SHIP WILL LAND

THE VYBE RADIO 1300 AM (AM,WEB,Podcast,cellphonecast) pre-launch party

and the 15th anniversary party of the ALIENSIGNAL.

NO COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at THE MARLIN BAR

1200 Collins Ave

South Beach

LIVE:

Miami's own original ALIENSIGNAL DJS:

DJ Phraoh

Marc Alexander

Orly Acart (aka DJ MEANING)

dropping old skool rave to present day breaks,electro,trance,progressive,techhouse and more.

LIVE vocal performance by

Jellybean recordings/ Destune recordings artist

D'Luna (aka Chinadolls)

"ill Know How to love (Im Blowing Up)"

(as heard on power96, KTU NYC, Party92 SF, 933 FLZ tampa,Radio 1 London)

& new releases.

Also hosting and celebrating the birthday party for world known Opera singer Elizabeth Caballero.

Open to everyone from candykid ravers to industry types.

Come BLOW UP with VYBE 1300 am,the Aliensignal and D'Luna.

Free cd and give aways and more surprizes

for more info tune into 1300 am

and www.freestylemusic.com

Official Miami blast launch

JUNE 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------JONPITO

Now Booking

ROCKELL "In A Dream", "I Fell In Love" "What You Did To Me" and new release "L.O.V.E"

OBA FRank Lords of "Dark Beat" and Latin x-press "Chango"

Out Now "Personal Jesus"

D'Luna "Ill Know How(Im Blowing Up)", "Come With Me"

& new releases.

Jennifer Glass "Dreaming" "I can Almost feel You"

1988- was the year a group of Miami djs and promoters formed an alliance, pushing the sound of techno rave and early trance in the deepest realm of Miami's underground.Along the journey playing an important role in establishing a underground electronic scene and serving as a helping hand for those who would inherit it.From underground raves, full moon parties to pirate radio stations across the country, THE ALIENSIGNAL would become a major force breaking records first at the underground level and influencing others across the nation.

Now, after residing in San fransisco (also home for the American LOVE PARADE), The Aliensignal has started its journey back home. MIAMI.

The names have changed, the scenes have changed, the faces have changed.

Those sounds have changed.

But a realm of peace, love, unity and respect still lives on in the universe, standing in time for all eternity....................................

QUOTE]

is this mitch from euphoria project? come on we know its you mitch!!! i can not wait for the spaceship to land. where do these people come from?

tiger at the moment we are testing till the roof install is finished, cause what I'm aiming for is no path losses and at 425t we won't plus the FCC has to inspect the install.

Has I I'm writting to you I'm senting up the webcast with the new ACC plus format.

maurizio