Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help !!!!

Okay - I need some help ...

My brother is 19 and his girlfriend turns 18 this Friday.

They want to go to a club ..... :love:

But its been quite some time since I've been out and about

so I'm not sure where I should take them OR where as a guy

he can get in at the age of 19 ??? Do you guys know ??

I remember back in the day - nights at Abyss and Bunka's

and then the good ole' Jersey Shore - but like I said earlier

its been quite some time and now I'm just CLUELESS !!!

HELP !!!

HELP !!!

Just got to Club Abyss and you can go to deko and wait for them and I can meet you for a drink!!!

Your people won't have a problem at Platinum. Get there before 11pm. I just took a baby with us clubbing there like 3-4 weeks ago, when they had the heaven/hell party. He got in with no problem. Everyone knows what the website says, but it's not what Platinum does. LOL! Hit up a guestlist, and he'll be fine. I know a few if you need them.

Was I speaking to you? No! You always have something to say don't you. When people try to be helpful, you've got to be nasty. I'm glad your the only one who thinks your third leg is big when it's soft. Go back to your pin-up girlfriends, they'll never know the truth. :bigfinge:

I'm just curious if you have blonde hair, and live in New Brunswick, b/c if you do...lol...

HELP !!!

I can set them up at AVALON in the city with comps. Let me know or contact me direct @ 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Was I speaking to you? No! You always have something to say don't you. When people try to be helpful, you've got to be nasty. I'm glad your the only one who thinks your third leg is big when it's soft. Go back to your pin-up girlfriends, they'll never know the truth. :bigfinge:

I'm just curious if you have blonde hair, and live in New Brunswick, b/c if you do...lol...

lol

u=?

Vlad,

Sorry, I don't speak Russian or are you Albanian! You really expected me to understand your cryptic wording, which translated into "I asked who you were, but that doesn't seem to be getting through to you". Since I'm further along in my career and education than you will ever be, I won't take offense to that. Some advise is you should really try going to your classes if you expect to graduate. The piece of paper means more than the doobies you smoke - G-UNIT! You really should be a tad bit nicer, especially now that I know who you are. You will regret being a little punk to me. Maybe I should post your picture....hmmm...

Sincerely,

Pits

Vlad,

Sorry, I don't speak Russian or are you Albanian! You really expected me to understand your cryptic wording, which translated into "I asked who you were, but that doesn't seem to be getting through to you". Since I'm further along in my career and education than you will ever be, I won't take offense to that. Some advise is you should really try going to your classes if you expect to graduate. The piece of paper means more than the doobies you smoke - G-UNIT! You really should be a tad bit nicer, especially now that I know who you are. You will regret being a little punk to me. Maybe I should post your picture....hmmm...

Sincerely,

Pits

ahahahaajajajaakajjaajaahahahahahhahah...your career is stuck in the toll while im going thru the ez-pass, k anyways word of advice dont take the internet so serious, post my picture wtf do i care here ill even give u a link to my profile to save you the trouble www.myspace.com/vladexodus , and since you know me so much how about you tell me who you are instead of hiding behind that s/n.