Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do u guys prefer to tan?

man, you really are the most shameless postwhore i've ever seen, and dgmodel and vicman* are purty damned proud of how they post :laugh: ! i can't wait till the contest is over :rolleyes: .

no offense, but you know it's true.

*not as much of a pw as he used to be, either.

plenty of people post one word responses, and sometimes not even a word but just a face. First off, why do u care, second off, where does it say i cant post one line responses. Pleaz show me
it's not so much what you post; sorry to make it sound like it's personal or that i don't like what you may have to say, 'cause that's not it. i just don't like that your only motive for posting is to win that sony thing. the contest is over, now, though, i believe, so now you can really post quality material, and i look forward to it :) .
but tanning is bad.. skin cancer... wear sunscreen or you'll be sorry...you'll also get more wrinkles.. proven study...
shorty's right. one also looks older before one's time, and one's skin tends to get all loose and gross... i don't understand why people still bake in the sun when everyone knows it's so unhelathy :confused: .