Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get INVOLVED !

Fuck Unicef

Hmmm was this for shock value? Do you think UNICEF is a dj? or maybe cause you just wanna confirm your a piece of shit ..

jesus christ, we make fun of alot shit on this board .. but to say fuck off to an organization that tries to save CHILDREN's lives .. wow thats just sad ...

http://www.involvedevents.com/

All auction & raffle money goes to UNICEF .. so come on peeps its for a good cause.

I already have participated and am the proud winner of the Danny Howells Made Event auction!

You're my new hero...you were able to win an ebay auction. Are you going to tell people at the Howells event you weren't invited but won your ticket on ebay? That should make you popular.

Besides, how do you know they actually give to unicef?

You're my new hero...you were able to win an ebay auction. Are you going to tell people at the Howells event you weren't invited but won your ticket on ebay? That should make you popular.

Besides, how do you know they actually give to unicef?

What the fuck is with the hate... im just tryin to say that i have participated in helping out this charity event. No i wont tell anyone that i won my shit on ebay, there is no need for that. I know that they are giving to unicef cause if you bothered to click on that link you would realize that its legit and that there are many legit organizations participating in this.

So to all the haters and assholes, lick the balls and choke and a pube ..

What the fuck is with the hate... im just tryin to say that i have participated in helping out this charity event. No i wont tell anyone that i won my shit on ebay, there is no need for that. I know that they are giving to unicef cause if you bothered to click on that link you would realize that its legit and that there are many legit organizations participating in this.

So to all the haters and assholes, lick the balls and choke and a pube ..

well you're a better person than me...oh wait, I don't have to go onto random messageboards and announce that I've done something for a charity to make myself seem all important and stuff.

As far as the hate, what's up with you hating and telling people to lick the balls. Isn't that hating?

You need to learn what sarcasm is dork....sheesh

• 3 weeks later...