Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZA: 2005 Trip, anyone interested in going?

NickA1102

We are planning a trip in August. If you've been there, you already know, if you haven't, you may have heard. It is THE party capital of the World. Beautiful beaches, Perfect weather, 80s-90s every day without any rain. Beautiful people, models, industry, celebrities and all the best DJs in the world. Tiesto, Carl Cox, Erick Morillo, Steve Lawler, Paul Van Dyk, Roger Sanchez, etc, etc, etc.

We are planning our trip this year from august 7-15. Luxury apartments, vip parties, full service customer relations manager, airport transfers and everything else to complete your ibiza experience.

here is the link for all information.

if you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at nickandreottola@tmail.com

http://www.xclusiveproductions.com/ibiza/flyer.html

thanks and hope to see you there

Nick Andreottola

NA Marketing

Elite Worldwide in assoc. w/ Xclusive Productions

what happend to ibiza? Why is it when you bring it up in conversation people start saying how it's not the same. That it use to be soo much fun but ever since VH1 aired a special on it that it's been jam packed with tourist that don't really care about the music.

Is this all true. I would still party in ibiza someday but I hope that all this talk isn't true.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends when you go - I have been going to ibiza for the openingand closing parties for about 7 years. This year, am missing space opening (gutted!), as have too much other stuff going on. Will def be there for Amnesia closing though.

It's really amazing, ibiza, BUT you have to stay away from San Antonio, which is vile, and try and get a villa in the hills. That's the best way to experience ibiza - there are amazing restaurants, great bars, and of course, incredible clubs.

Space, DC10 and Pacha are just amazing.

I had better stop now - I am talking myself into going for the space opening weekend... oh dear!