Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deepspell!!

Glad it went well. I would've loved to come out but it was about 50 hours since I slept and 30 since I ate so driving all the way up there wasn't the most appealing thing at that point...:funny:

Thursday is a definite though... :)

oh man last night was sooo much fun. Al fucking tore it up!!! (it was great to play w/ you and I look forward to Thurs bro)

Thanks so much to all that came out, Kitty, Arg, Ghost, NYBeauty(!), Spragga and mad more, finally met some peeps after a long time on line.

Gracias a todos

I wanna personaly thank everyone that came out to support. i truly appreciate it!! :bounce: we had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun. got so hammered and was dancing so much in that lil booth that i hit the needle on the record w/ my elbow on one song :laugh: doesnt look like anyone noticed tho cuz EVERYONE in there was boppin to it. Eric and I had a really good flow going and i look forward to this thursday. Def. gunna bring the heat. look out sin sin!! :rock:

bullshit...50 of us called u out on it....all u did was sheepishly smile....we wuznt alllllllllll as drunk as...oh...say..EMJAY

lmfao i felt like such a drunk idiot :laugh:

thats what u get when u let a fat kid dance in the dj booth :laugh:

Guest onisakura

Yeah i caught it too.......and i recall a goofy (but adorable!!) OOOOPS!

Great time Al ad Eric, that was definitely one of the highlights of my trip up there.

Oh yeah and breaks KICK ASS.

Guest onisakura
now that i think about it i think everone heard it :laugh:

Its all good, we still loved it. :D At least you didn't trainwreck.

Its all good, we still loved it. :D At least you didn't trainwreck.

OMG GIRL u have no idea how hard it was NOT to trainwreck. place had no fuckin monitors in the booth. plus all the yelling and talking made it 2x harder. when i got to my girls house i had to lay down, my brain hurt from trying to concentrate so much :splat:

and dubbing acapellas over beats was next to impossible