Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATtn: ghhhhhost

drdoom

yeh the kezman experiment definitely needs to come to an end

I don't think PSv miss him, as they are better without him, as they finally did well in the CL. Maybe he should move to some amateur teams like Red Star or Partisan Belgrade. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Darko Kovacevic - now he is a real striker. He tears that shit up w/ Nihat and Mladenovic at Sociedad.

BTW, tell Mourinho to fuck off and stop trying to steal Adriano from us. Why would he want to play in the Premiershit?

Darko Kovacevic - now he is a real striker. He tears that shit up w/ Nihat and Mladenovic at Sociedad.

BTW, tell Mourinho to fuck off and stop trying to steal Adriano from us. Why would he want to play in the Premiershit?

'cos inter sucks and they dont win shit and he could get PAID at chelsea.

here we go again.....im not gona get into this discussion again...me and doom had this convo a couple of mths back....click that link down there dicknose....itll take u to a post from 2002...ive been a Chelsea fan since the fucking Gianluca Vialli days...and unlike most of the people on this forum...ive been to Stamford Bridge to support my team....ive been thru the fuckin Graeme LeSaux days....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=118398&highlight=chelsea

so basically you became a chelsea fan after they had won a couple of trophies under ruud gullit and ken bates had invested heavily on the team and took them from a middle of the table team to a team that more or less was good and won the FA, league and cup winners cups?

yeaa, you've been a Phoenix Suns fan all your life too, right

im not a phoenix fan..? wtf??

so basically you became a chelsea fan after they had won a couple of trophies under ruud gullit and ken bates had invested heavily on the team and took them from a middle of the table team to a team that more or less was good and won the FA, league and cup winners cups?

actually i became a fan during the Viali years because of what he did @ Stamford Bridge...as for their "success"....i sat thru a shitload of yrs of 5th place finishes and bullshit losses...and bullshit personnel...so them winning the Premiereship this year is fuckin vindicating...

i grew up a Red Star Belgrade fan..and I'll always love them...but the Blues are a close second...

actually i became a fan during the Viali years because of what he did @ Stamford Bridge...as for their "success"....i sat thru a shitload of yrs of 5th place finishes and bullshit losses...and bullshit personnel...so them winning the Premiereship this year is fuckin vindicating...

i grew up a Red Star Belgrade fan..and I'll always love them...but the Blues are a close second...

RSB had a friggin awesome team back in 1990. that final was boring as hell but when you look back and see who was on that team :eek:

'cos inter sucks and they dont win shit and he could get PAID at chelsea.

LMFAO! :rofl:

Don't even fucking begin to compare the teams. Chelsea won the Premiership last 50 years ago. Also how many European cups whether it is UEFA or Cl has won? Exactly none.

Also, the top five highest paid players are Zidane, Figo, Recoba, Vieri and Beckham. Two Inter players are on that list - how many does Chelsea have? STFU.

:rofl:

Really original. Why don't you create another useless baseball thread like the rest of the sheep here. "Giambi has a small cock due to steriod use!" or "Mike Piazza is :ghey: "

R E L A X dr. gloom its a fucking joke

here click on this you might actually get a laugh futbol

LMFAO! :rofl:

Don't even fucking begin to compare the teams. Chelsea won the Premiership last 50 years ago. Also how many European cups whether it is UEFA or Cl has won? Exactly none.

Also, the top five highest paid players are Zidane, Figo, Recoba, Vieri and Beckham. Two Inter players are on that list - how many does Chelsea have? STFU.

:rofl:

ok dr.doom, historically yeah, inter have won more than chelsea. when was the last time inter won serie a? how many titles have juventus and milan won in that same period? out of those three teams who has invetsed more money on their squad with peanuts to show from it? i'm sure inter loves being eliminated from the champions league by milan ALOT!

seems like moratti likes to buy 20 new players each summer in the hopes of winning and throw money at them with no avail - - - 3 uefa cups? that is a pathetic display of trophies since 1989 when they last won the league title. hell, vieri is on his way out, so is recoba. and for all the high priced players real madrid have, what have they won the last 2 years? a spanish super cup! LOL!!!!

i can name all the playesr that have paased through inter the last 16 years that have amounted to NOTHING in that team and have gone on and have had varying levels of success at other teams. should i list them all?

players are lining up to play for chelsea. they have a competent coach (albeit arrogant) an owner who doesnt mind spending money to sign players that his proven coach and proven general manager (should i refresh your memory what peter kenyon did at man u.?) need to make the team a success. inter hasnt really figures shit out the last 16 years.

Hey now, Ranieri wasn't "bullshit" personnel. Bates barely gave him any money to spend, and when he did, he brought it Frank Lampard and William Gallas, who everyone thought were shit. How do I know this? Because the only team I support in England is West Ham.

Ranieri was set up for failure, he didn't want to bring in half of the players that were brought in last year, as Sven Erikkson told Abramo-bitch to buy them, as Sven was supposed to take over Ranieri, except reneged on his word, after the scandal broke out.

Hey now, Ranieri wasn't "bullshit" personnel. Bates barely gave him any money to spend, and when he did, he brought it Frank Lampard and William Gallas, who everyone thought were shit. How do I know this? Because the only team I support in England is West Ham.

Ranieri was set up for failure, he didn't want to bring in half of the players that were brought in last year, as Sven Erikkson told Abramo-bitch to buy them, as Sven was supposed to take over Ranieri, except reneged on his word, after the scandal broke out.

yeah ..i know....but graeme lesaux??? graeme fucking lesaux?!?!? :vomit:

since 88-89:

Inter: 0 Serie A's; 0 Coppa Italia; 3 UEFA Cups; and 1 Italian Super Cup

Chelsea: 1 Premier League; 2 FA Cups; 2 League Cups; 1 Cup Winners Cup; 1 European Super Cup; and 1 Charity Shield.

even with all the $$$ chelsea has recently spent i bet its still crumbs compared to what inter have spent on players, hiring and firing like 20 coaches . . .

inter sucks