Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paolo Mojo at Crobar June 6th

marcodavalos

I'm pretty sure you guys know this already, but for those who don't ... check Paolo's website www.paolomojo.com and in the audio section you can d/l his EM of January 8th, his latest Kiss FM (4th I believe) which aired in March, but was submitted in January, and his 1 hour live mix at Dave Mothersole's show of 11-11-04.

You have to register to access his audio section. :cool:

Guest onisakura
there was only a handful of us that night , that was pathetic when the owners pulled the plug on Paolo and kicked us out :blank:

Yup, i remember. I was boucing up and down and was going back up when they told me that it had been canned. I KNEW that was gonna happen too....ONLY thing that got that room packed was hip hop.

I was there for that.

I remember that shit, we were all ready to lynch the owner...Maze had an amzing infrastructure but the owners were a pair of sissies with no clubbing culture at all...imagine, to kick out the costumers, a world class dj and their own promoters...an episode that will definitively live in infamy on the memories of all of us present, of course I remember just a little bit because I was drunk :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

hey I was searching for info on back door bamby (I didnt know it was @ crobar) and I came across this....

thankyou marcos for the support (and others). didnt realise you kept up with what I was doing!

really looking forward to coming back to miami. and you're right, I havent been back for a couple of years since that maze gig :)

hopefully see you on june 6th.

love paolo x