Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drinking and dialing

oh man been a big victim of that.. worst feeling when u wake up..

i think it was SNL who did a real funny skit on "don't let freinds drink and dial"

very funny

------------------

*EXIT saturday 12.09.00 DJ BORIS For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

oh, i've done it alright.

i'll call friends - haven't done the ex-girlfriend drunk dial which is something i am rather proud of.

big sign of mental fortitude right there, kids... tongue.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

yup, been there. My phone has a list of the last numbers dialed, so I can tell if I actually put the call through or only imagined it. Most times, it's just imagined, thank goodness. And, it tells how long the call is. So, I know how much trouble I could have gotten myself into.

Uk- you talking about drink and dial or booty call? after a certain hour, they can be one and the same.

DM

Drunk calls are my downfall. For some odd reason I feel the need to call all of my male friends when I am wasted.

WTF?? They don't give a shit how wasted I am. ANd that's all I tell them...how wasted I really am. Oh well. I never remember it too much until they call me the next day and tell me how funny I was last night. HUH??

I'm the worst about getting cell phone-itus when I'm hammered.. Calling ex girlfriends, current prospects, etc..

There really should be a feature on your cell phone that determine if you've had too much to drink and shouldn't be talking to certain people..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

I think they have a breathalizer contraption in cars of people that have been convicted of DWI. They have to blow in and pass before the ignition starts.

I can imagine the same thing on the phone. blow in the tube to activate.

Originally posted by y2chez:

I'm the worst about getting cell phone-itus when I'm hammered.. Calling ex girlfriends, current prospects, etc..

There really should be a feature on your cell phone that determine if you've had too much to drink and shouldn't be talking to certain people..

anyone besides me guilty of this?? i haven't done it in a while but there have been times where i've woken up full of dread, only to spy my phone book open next to the phone (along with the candy bar wrappers evidence of whatever other food items i scarfed down in my drunken moment). My ex bf used to call me at all hours of the night/morning after a night out with the boys. What makes us behave this way when inebriated??

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

haha .. on friday night i got gooood and banged up at the local bar and my friend stef told me i gave her a nice call at bout 5:30 -6 ish am .... just to rambel on about utter nothingness ... =) she loves me for it tho ... poor girl said another one of her riends called her at like 7 to do the same thing !

hahaha

\muah steffie

sorrry babe !

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif