Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shady activity...

every time one of your friends hangs out with a certain girl who isnt his girlfriend isnt his fuck buddy nothing sexual with, just a friend... he never picks up his phone... ever. doesnt matter whos calling wont pick up the phone until hes done hanging out with her... wtf is this all about~!? you ever have a friend like this~!?

icon3.gif

but what does that have to do with picking up the phone~!? if its a two minute phone call tops whats the problem~!? just pick up the phone... i dont understand. (its one thing if youre on your first date with someone new or at work or whatever but chilling with another person~!? its just odd... and its not a once in a blue moon thing, its everytime hes with this one girl...)

its rude to answer your phone when you are with someone. (unless you are waiting for an important call or if its from family)

okay so by those standards alone cellphones should be abolished.

i agree to certain extents... however if youre not on a date, not in a meeting, not at a restaurant, not in a theatre etc. ... then why not pick up your phone~!?

but are you telling me that you only answer your phone when noones with you~!?

okay so by those standards alone cellphones should be abolished.

i agree to certain extents... however if youre not on a date, not in a meeting, not at a restaurant, not in a theatre etc. ... then why not pick up your phone~!?

but are you telling me that you only answer your phone when noones with you~!?

if i am with one person and if its a friend calling...no I wont answer my phone. they can leave a voicemail and if the person I am with leaves for a moment then i will check my vm. I can call the friend back later if it isnt important. but if I am with a group of people, its a different situation. but that is just me.

I can call the friend back later if it isnt important..

how do you know if its important if you dont pick up~!? are there different ringers for levels of importancy or maybe phone lights up in different colours like the terror alert system when it rings~!?

why the hell is it rude to answer your phone if you're with a friend?? If you're on a date or whatever it's considered rude, but there isn't any circumstance where it's rude to answer your phone when you're with a friend. Picking up the phone and saying "i'll call you back later" takes about 3 seconds and is the considerate thing to do.. if your friends can't hold on for 3 seconds, find new ones.