1. 1. Favorite Super Club

• Avalon
    • Crobar
    • Roxy
    • Spirit
    • Shelter
    • None
    • More than 1 or ALL of them

im gonna be in norway from june 28th till about the 14th of july. So theres goes my groovefire sully room plan.
damn another excuse...this is the 3rd time you chickened out of our competition..everyone knows that when groovefire spins..i set the dancefloor on fire..

good thing you are too scared to come challenge me again..id embarass you so bad that they would ban you from sullivan rooom..

ugh.,. when are people going to get a life and get over this message board drama b/s.,. seriously, get a fucking life.,. im on here because there is something in my life (i.e.HOUSE MUSIC) that fucking means something.,. quite frankly this childish drama is for the dawgs.,. grow up.,. don't you have anything better to do? if you want to say something to me YOU CAN FIND ME ON THE DANCE FLOOR WORKING IT! besides that, shut the fuck up and find something better to do than sweat other people.,. cos in essence, that IS what you are doing.,. trust me honey, thats all it is.,. I'm a fucking psych major AND WHAT?!

id embarass you so bad that they would ban you from sullivan rooom..

Being that sergei (the manager of sully) loves the energy i bring to that danceloor, i doubt it. Wheres thenext party your gonna be at then? Cause heres my schdule COME AND WURK THE FLOOR w/ me.

SAT 5/7- CIELO-TEDD PATTERSON

SUN 5/8- DEEP- 718 SESSIONS WITH DANNY KRIVIT

WEDS 5/11- TABLE 50- HECTOR ROMERO

THURS 5/12- CIELO- ROGER SANCHEZ

FRI 5/13- CIELO- WILLIE GRAFF

MON 5/16 CIELO- FRANCOIS K

WEDS 5/18 SHELTER- DANCERS HAVEN

FRI- 5/20 TEMPLE- DJ PIERRE

SUN 5/22 SAPPHIRE- EAR CANDY PARTY WITH KEITH BLACKSTONE N GUESTS

followed by a party in williamsburg

TUES 5/24 LE SOUK- DJ LIFTKID

FRI 5/27 SULLIVAN ROOM- DJS ALEX PEARCE, JUSTIN R, STEVE BRONZIE

bring your ass to something. Or giv me your schdule as well. Or keep on being an internet poser.

Being that sergei (the manager of sully) loves the energy i bring to that danceloor, i doubt it. Wheres thenext party your gonna be at then? Cause heres my schdule COME AND WURK THE FLOOR w/ me.

SAT 5/7- CIELO-TEDD PATTERSON

SUN 5/8- DEEP- 718 SESSIONS WITH DANNY KRIVIT

WEDS 5/11- TABLE 50- HECTOR ROMERO

THURS 5/12- CIELO- ROGER SANCHEZ

FRI 5/13- CIELO- WILLIE GRAFF

MON 5/16 CIELO- FRANCOIS K

WEDS 5/18 SHELTER- DANCERS HAVEN

FRI- 5/20 TEMPLE- DJ PIERRE

SUN 5/22 SAPPHIRE- EAR CANDY PARTY WITH KEITH BLACKSTONE N GUESTS

followed by a party in williamsburg

TUES 5/24 LE SOUK- DJ LIFTKID

FRI 5/27 SULLIVAN ROOM- DJS ALEX PEARCE, JUSTIN R, STEVE BRONZIE

bring your ass to something. Or giv me your schdule as well. Or keep on being an internet poser.

standing next to me on the dancefloor in Sullivan Room, youll look more like a busboy..dont get it twisted..pick a place on a friday night and we will do this..

sorry my busy schedule does not allow me to go out on weeknights..i am a dance instructor and getting a masters degree in Comtemporary Dance from SUNY Purchase....and i am not the poser..i have challenged you 3 times..and all 3 of those times you have found a way to back out..

come on bull..what are you scared of?

i liked crobar when it first opened.,. now its just turned to a money maker.,. and i can understand the need for the flow.,. but what happened to dance music culture? when crobar first opened, it was soo much better in my mind.,. now its full of guys in suits and girls tryin to get laid.,. hense the reason crobar has now become HOBAR

i liked crobar when it first opened.,. now its just turned to a money maker.,. and i can understand the need for the flow.,. but what happened to dance music culture? when crobar first opened, it was soo much better in my mind.,. now its full of guys in suits and girls tryin to get laid.,. hense the reason crobar has now become HOBAR

Well it's either hobar, k-ville, or e-ville and since I ain't fkorne I'll take da hoes.

One Luff.

:half:

Lol nice, but I was hoping youd make your sig Mc Grotchgrabber a.k.a. noremembaname.

I would luff to but I half to respect our fine cp people like nomembrane and 4realhousediva. Wow that almost sounds nice together. Maybe the 2 idiots should date.

:half: