Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSONS "ViBAL" party at CIELO this sat 5/7

Its that time again to hear some amazing beats from who i think is the most underated dj in nyc. Still the man has yet to dissapoint me with a set of his. DEEP,DARK,TRIBAL,TECH house blasting from those speakers i cant wait. Hope to see the usual tedd fans on this board that night and hopefully some new ones come thru. YA WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.

Its that time again to hear some amazing beats from who i think is the most underated dj in nyc. Still the man has yet to dissapoint me with a set of his. DEEP,DARK,TRIBAL,TECH house blasting from those speakers i cant wait. Hope to see the usual tedd fans on this board that night and hopefully some new ones come thru. YA WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.

hmmm... i might check this out if my other plans go bust..

i went last night to see him for the second time. btw thanks gabe!!! this is Spiro, ryan hinkis's friend. Ted Patterson manages to have a style and vibe that you RARELY see from any dj. He captivates you and moves you like no other as if he put a spell on the place. You guys really have to experience him. He is hands down my fav dj lately. What were your guys impressions of last night??? btw, yea i dont post too much lol.