Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's going to Gasoline to hear Boris?

no... I have to find who has the pics- I was running around twards the end of the night...

we had a great turn out.... close to 450 - and thats with the rain!

once they are posted- I'll post the link.

Thread started 05-02-2005 04:09 PM

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 5

User Name Posts

lecy337 3

nomembername 1

scoobeedoo01 1

Gasoline Night Club

17 Washington Street

South Norwalk,CT 06905

Not like you didn't know where Gasoline is. I'm sure people won't mind missing him there and instead 3000 strong come next time he spins in Crobar.

thanks.

I don't get why people have to come on other people's threads just to hate...if you can't make it or don't enjoy his music, fine. No need to put this party down though. I'm sure there are lots of people in CT who will be excited that Boris is going to be in town and they don't have to go all the way to the city to hear him.

I don't understand you people sometimes...W/e

thats my point....hes a home town boy....doubt many will go all the way to CT to go see someone who is a crobar resident...

good point I guess... but there are people in CT that go see him in the city, that might want to hear him in CT.... geesh folks..lol...tough crowd...

they will welcome all of you lovely clubbers.

Who showed up last week? we had a great turn out :)

thats my point....hes a home town boy....doubt many will go all the way to CT to go see someone who is a crobar resident...

CT peeps will go to the party, don't you worry :)

It seems to me that you like to rip on JP and Boris, in fact you really enjoy it....and you're a DJ yourself..can I get a link to your remixes? I'll be glad to post a review of how you spin and how I don't like your style. If you don't like these two DJ's then just STFU I think I heard your mix once and it was :vomit2:

I don't get why people have to come on other people's threads just to hate...if you can't make it or don't enjoy his music, fine. No need to put this party down though. I'm sure there are lots of people in CT who will be excited that Boris is going to be in town and they don't have to go all the way to the city to hear him.

I don't understand you people sometimes...W/e

Ditto!

I concure

luv ya NM

CT peeps will go to the party, don't you worry :)

It seems to me that you like to rip on JP and Boris, in fact you really enjoy it....and you're a DJ yourself..can I get a link to your remixes? I'll be glad to post a review of how you spin and how I don't like your style. If you don't like these two DJ's then just STFU I think I heard your mix once and it was :vomit2:

i KNOW i suck thats the problem :laugh:;)

glad u didnt like, i'll make sure to make more mixes that im sure your going to hate. and im not bashing im making observations......but what was i thinking, i forgot this wasnt a free country and free speech was prohibited...

i KNOW i suck thats the problem :laugh:;)

glad u didnt like, i'll make sure to make more mixes that im sure your going to hate. and im not bashing im making observations......but what was i thinking, i forgot this wasnt a free country and free speech was prohibited...

It is a free country moron but whenever it comes to JP and Boris you always say something sarcastic about those two. If you don't like/hate them, they bore you, they play totally not your style of house then IGNORE them and stop replying to every post made about JP or Boris. Go work on your shit maybe ony day you'll blow up like JP and Boris did that way you won't hate on them anymore. How many people do you play in front of? few hundred, thousand? less? it really must make you angry that Boris gets 3,000 people and you think you're soo much better then him and you spin in small clubs.

doesnt bother me at all hun. they both been doing it wayyyyyyyyyyyy longer than i have and have paid their dues just like im paying mine. perhaps i'll be in the spotlight one day after all the hard work which im sure they put in just like i am....

look im not gunna argue with you anymore because its pointless. you have your opinion about me, thats fine. i hope one day it changes. like i said i didnt mean to come across like a dick, was just making an observation but you get your panties all up in a bunch all the time. so do you sweetheart, its all good . have fun.:aright:

ok... lets not get this posted in the drama section...folks...

if you want to be nasty to each other...then take it there...

I seriously need all the feedback from everyone here, good or bad, thats what makes parties better or worse.

I like all of your opinions...really... I do.

So... how many of you are gonna come represent for CT?

ps. this will be my last party with this club...(so you HAVE TO COME!)

doesnt bother me at all hun. they both been doing it wayyyyyyyyyyyy longer than i have and have paid their dues just like im paying mine. perhaps i'll be in the spotlight one day after all the hard work which im sure they put in just like i am....

look im not gunna argue with you anymore because its pointless. you have your opinion about me, thats fine. i hope one day it changes. like i said i didnt mean to come across like a dick, was just making an observation but you get your panties all up in a bunch all the time. so do you sweetheart, its all good . have fun.:aright:

you were being a smart ass, as usual and not making observations.

post a link of your remixes would you I'll let you know how much longer you'll be paying your dues.

It is a free country moron but whenever it comes to JP and Boris you always say something sarcastic about those two. If you don't like/hate them, they bore you, they play totally not your style of house then IGNORE them and stop replying to every post made about JP or Boris. Go work on your shit maybe ony day you'll blow up like JP and Boris did that way you won't hate on them anymore. How many people do you play in front of? few hundred, thousand? less? it really must make you angry that Boris gets 3,000 people and you think you're soo much better then him and you spin in small clubs.

An indicator of any performer's talent is their level of fame.... That's why Ja Rule and Nelly rose to the top.... they're much more talented than the Dilated Peoples or Talib Kweli or Mos Def.