Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island Waterloo May5th open till 4AM

Just a reminder the grand opening of Waterloo on Arthur Kill Rd in Staten island is this thursday may 5th. It is an outdoor party.

DJ SAL parm BASILE (plasmichoney)

The place is open till 4am!!!!!!

Smoke all you want outside.

The biggest thursday night in Staten Island

Waterloo!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out south shore does not have a liquor license this summer.

Also just found out wet tee shirt contest starting in june every Thursday @ Waterloo in Staten Island.

Wow tits, outside chillen, alcohal, tits, outside chillen. :pint:

SOUNDS LIKE MY SHORE HOUSE

Sounds like I am coming over then!!!!!!!!

See everybody Thursday @ Waterloo...

Open to 4am May 5th Cinco de Mayo

So for everybody who loves Morillo @ Deko come afterwards fockers we will be in full force outside on the patio smoking and shit!

The review it simple... IT WAS COLD AS HELLL!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody was inside getting wasted, and people who wanted to smoke were outside. We set up a good system outside but it was fucking cold. Great job to Matt Bosso & Jerryb who were spinning half the night and of course my friend Sal Parm.

Over all it was a good night so many hot girls, wow staten island women are beautiful. Chevy's closed early so we got all of there drunken people and 3am all of the deco people who were still banged up came by. altogether about 300 heads. This will defintly be the spot to party at all summer long it is open till 4am. The place has a big outside to chill smoke and a bar to get drinks. Got waitress service if u want to sit outside and you are lazy. South shore has no liquor license so this is the only place to be on Thursday's that is an outdoor party. Tropic Thursdays @ Waterloo in Staten Island Every Thursday night. Come down check it out. It isl ocated on Arthur Kill Rd.

Sal is my boy - what was he playing ?

He played all dope shit, new current stuff also look for a special retro night at waterloo where he will play the best of plasmic honey, AFRICA and all that crazy shit. This Thursday is a special I love staten island party, so I ask all of staten island to come down and represent, let's put staten island back on the map for party spots. Shit we can stay open till 4am why bother with jersey on a thursday night.

TROPIC THURSDAY'S @ WATERLOO

Just found out south shore does not have a liquor license this summer.

Also just found out wet tee shirt contest starting in june every Thursday @ Waterloo in Staten Island.

Wow tits, outside chillen, alcohal, tits, outside chillen. :pint:

South Shore is no longer Owned by Larry Toto. So I would not expect anymore parties... His lease ended last year and the Golf Association took the land over and will only be running the Catering Hall.

South Shore is no longer Owned by Larry Toto. So I would not expect anymore parties... His lease ended last year and the Golf Association took the land over and will only be running the Catering Hall.

Thanx I had no idea of the full details.

the neighbors always complained with those deck parties at the SS Country Club... Anytime after midnite the cops would come by...

Waterloo should have no problems since there are no houses really in its vicinity...

the neighbors always complained with those deck parties at the SS Country Club... Anytime after midnite the cops would come by...

Waterloo should have no problems since there are no houses really in its vicinity...

A friend of mine lived right around the block. It kinda sucked having to clean beer bottles out of the pool. Especially when they hit the side of the pool and broke in the water. Plus parking in the neighborhood was a bitch. And being I did not live there I had to fight with those rent a assholes at the community entrance to explain why I was pulling into the community.

But that is not the reason it closed down. Toto's 20 year lease on the property was up. The golf association has been taking back its country clubs all across the US because the realized the profits that were being made in the catering business... It will be open for Weddings, etc... Just not the Deck party anymore.