Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to dry-humpers and the wasted:

weyes

:cuss:get off my dancefloor!!!!!!!!!

this weekend, at spundae, the dancefloor got just plain ugly by about 2:30. besides it being a distraction and a real bummer, the people responsible were taking up all the good dancefloor real estate.

there were drunk people dry-humping out of rhythm and falling all over each other, drunk people making "sandwiches" [i thought those stopped in 1991], fucked up people who couldn't handle whatever it is they were on squatting on the floor, looking as though they were going to puke, and plenty of fucked-up middle-aged couples doing that all-too-familiar "grab and thrash your partner from side to side for at least half-an-hour" dance. and ALL of these people were taking up at least three times the space they should be alotted, leaving no room for people who wanted to actually dance.

now, spundae always has room in the back. i say, if you wanna act like an idiot, do all that crap in the back, where it's roomy, and where the other people who don't care about the music and who are wasted hang out. :direct:give us back our space!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you. that is all.

:werd:

Dry Humping 101

Find a dark spot out of the way with a little privacy to avoid interruptions.

o - and i wasn't even talking about the people who need to get a room. i mean, seriously :no: . gross.