Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laughing My Fucking Ass Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't blame POD , It was getting way outta hand. :)

Ok so what do you have to say about Saltine(saleen) a mod that likes to start shyt and if you are the mod to me you have to set the example and let people know till how far they can take things.I mean thats ok my bro doesnt really care.

Ok so what do you have to say about Saltine(saleen) a mod that likes to start shyt and if you are the mod to me you have to set the example and let people know till how far they can take things.I mean thats ok my bro doesnt really care.

Saleen is just Saleen he's comical at best, Koky was/is into name calling and being just plain fucking annoying, I mean yeah his sigs are funny (at times), but he kept "pushing it" especially with POD, even when Pod told him to chill he wouldnt stop

Saleen is just Saleen he's comical at best, Koky was/is into name calling and being just plain fucking annoying, I mean yeah his sigs are funny (at times), but he kept "pushing it" especially with POD, even when Pod told him to chill he wouldnt stop

dude you are just another saleen pod and whatever cock suckrs are on there . get off your knees already . :)

Saleen is just Saleen he's comical at best,

hey you might wanna wipe your lips a little better next time you come out from underneath his desk. you missed a spot.

Koky was/is into name calling and being just plain fucking annoying, I mean yeah his sigs are funny (at times), but he kept "pushing it" especially with POD, even when Pod told him to chill he wouldnt stop

AWWWWW DID WIDDLE KOKY HURT YOUR FEEWINGS??

BTW..

THE ONE WHO LEFT ME THAT NOTE ON THE REP POINTS SECTION..

AT LEAST BE AN ADULT ABOUT IT & PUT WHO YOU ARE. YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR NOT DOING SO.

:smoke:

Not that it matters too mucn to me because saleen doesn't bother me one bit (I do actually find the guy funny at times and other times he is just a joke in himself) - but he does offend people on regular basis more than koky ever has IMO (on both sites) and has a history of this that goes waaaaaaaaay back - I don't want it to seem like I am taking sides in this but it does seem a little silly that once Koky started to offend "certain" people that work closely with Cj he was banned - but all the rest of the regular patrons on the site that get abused by Saleen day in and day out go by the wayside...like I said could give a flying fuck if Saleen stays or goes - but if you are banning one person for doing the EXACT same thing as another all the while trying down play it like its something totally different...well thats just flat shit and you may be fooling some people (probably newer members of the site that haven't had the experiences most others have had with Saleen) but you not fooling us all - here's the truth - you want a respectable website as you guys keep crying about over there - be consistent and unbiased - the shit on all ends (Koky, Saleen and the people that work with CJ) is just getting plain annoying - this thread is "moved" here - this person can say what they want but that person can't - give it a fuckin rest of all you - its just plain childish on ALL parts....or at least have the balls to be fuckin honest and just come out and say it - SALEEN CAN SAY AND DO WHAT HE WANTS (for whatever reason that is) - and ANYONE else that makes an attempt at doing the same will run the risk of getting banned because there is an obvious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Its not that hard is it? We all know its true. :pint:

BTW..

THE ONE WHO LEFT ME THAT NOTE ON THE REP POINTS SECTION..

AT LEAST BE AN ADULT ABOUT IT & PUT WHO YOU ARE. YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR NOT DOING SO.

:smoke:

does anyone really pay attention to those things on here - I always forget and end up readin them like 3 months later.

Not that it matters too mucn to me because saleen doesn't bother me one bit (I do actually find the guy funny at times and other times he is just a joke in himself) - but he does offend people on regular basis more than koky ever has IMO (on both sites) and has a history of this that goes waaaaaaaaay back - I don't want it to seem like I am taking sides in this but it does seem a little silly that once Koky started to offend "certain" people that work closely with Cj he was banned - but all the rest of the regular patrons on the site that get abused by Saleen day in and day out go by the wayside...like I said could give a flying fuck if Saleen stays or goes - but if you are banning one person for doing the EXACT same thing as another all the while trying down play it like its something totally different...well thats just flat shit and you may be fooling some people (probably newer members of the site that haven't had the experieces most others have had with Saleen) but you not folling us all - here's the truth - you want a respectable website as you guys keep crying about over there - be consistent and unbiased - the shit on all ends (Koky, Saleen and the people that work with CJ) is just getting plain annoying - this thread is "moved" here - this person can say what they want but that person can't - give it a fuckin rest of all you - its just plain childish on ALL parts....or at least have the balls to be fuckin honest and just come out and say it - SALEEN CAN SAY AND DO WHAT HE WANTS (for whatever reason that is) - and ANYONE else that makes an attempt at doing the same will run the risk of getting banned because there is an obvious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Its not that hard is it? We all know its true. :pint:

hey FUNK!!!

is he talking about CJ & CP??

does anyone really pay attention to those things on here - I always forget and end up readin them like 3 months later.

i just happend to look at mine for the hell of it & i saw it. it doesn't bother me at all. it just goes to show how much it bothered them.

:)