Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laughing My Fucking Ass Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it matters too mucn to me because saleen doesn't bother me one bit (I do actually find the guy funny at times and other times he is just a joke in himself) - but he does offend people on regular basis more than koky ever has IMO (on both sites) and has a history of this that goes waaaaaaaaay back - I don't want it to seem like I am taking sides in this but it does seem a little silly that once Koky started to offend "certain" people that work closely with Cj he was banned - but all the rest of the regular patrons on the site that get abused by Saleen day in and day out go by the wayside...like I said could give a flying fuck if Saleen stays or goes - but if you are banning one person for doing the EXACT same thing as another all the while trying down play it like its something totally different...well thats just flat shit and you may be fooling some people (probably newer members of the site that haven't had the experieces most others have had with Saleen) but you not folling us all - here's the truth - you want a respectable website as you guys keep crying about over there - be consistent and unbiased - the shit on all ends (Koky, Saleen and the people that work with CJ) is just getting plain annoying - this thread is "moved" here - this person can say what they want but that person can't - give it a fuckin rest of all you - its just plain childish on ALL parts....or at least have the balls to be fuckin honest and just come out and say it - SALEEN CAN SAY AND DO WHAT HE WANTS (for whatever reason that is) - and ANYONE else that makes an attempt at doing the same will run the risk of getting banned because there is an obvious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Its not that hard is it? We all know its true. :pint:

i am making a new thread and posting exactly why i was banned .. wait tille you hear this :laugh: according to one of the fag mods .. i was banned for sending a threatning pm to someone on cj .. some say it was a pm from months ago and some say it was recent.. and btw , next to the groove eric thread , i havent posted on cj for almost 2 days .. wait till you guys read what i have to say ;) dave .. we have hung out here in miami a few times ,, but im gonna tell you str8 up .. you fucked up in joining with this bullshit of a site called "COOLJUNKIE" . you are a kool ass cat and so im gonna forgive you man .. why ?? because everyone makes a bad business decision here and there in their lives ! CP is the best and biggest clubbing and music website around !! you didnt need this bullshit site !! peace . KOKY

oh and pod , if you are reading this , you and all of cj can go suck and fuck eachothers !! :) peace

Saleen's been modded to hell and back before. I delete his shit a lot. He's just civil enough to deal with it and move on.

ya but see thats where it goes off - like I said I am not offended by him really - but others are - just as with Koky...it just so happens that Koky offended people that work directly with CJ - so is that the message you want to send to your board members? All the while preaching how you want to keep a respectable website - that it's okay if you're just board members and get offended continually, but in order to get any real action taken the actual people behind Cj have to be personally offended or attacked - it tells everyone else that the people running things over couldn't care less about how board members feel towards things unless something personally and directly offends the guys running things - you can't preach respectability and flip flop back and forth in regards to what is allowed and who is allowed to say and do it - well I guess you can because in a sense thats whats happening...but you're damn well never going to come close to that respectable title you guys are reaching for.

according to one of the fag mods .. i was banned for sending a threatning pm to someone on cj .. some say it was a pm from months ago and some say it was recent..

If thats true - this is exactly what I am talking about in respect to DOUBLE STANDARDS -...now STFU or I'll drop your ass! :pint:

Saleen's been modded to hell and back before. I delete his shit a lot. He's just civil enough to deal with it and move on.

Civil??

Are u fucking kidding me??

I am not one to post in these threads, I like to mind my own business, but, this has gotten WAY out of hand..

BTW..let me ask u something Pod..who created the word Civil..and who the fuck died and left u GOD?

Civil my ass!

This is a goddamn free fucking country..and don't forget this...

you only work FOR Cooljunkie..if it weren't for Cooljunkie...you wouldn't be shit..remember that BEFORE YOU START SLAMMING AND BANNING PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THEIR MINDS, AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HALF OF THESE PEOPLE..THERE WOULD BE No Cooljunkie, CP, and/or TA.

These people are out there all the time supporting the goddamn hurting scene anyways..in the clubs, making shit that makes a difference Happen..

1.Where is your difference Pod?

2.I don't remember reading in the Bible that Pod=God..did I get the wrong version?

3.Where is Pod.com?ohh..I forgot..you can find Pod working FOR Cooljunkie...my bad..

You get my drift..

That's your problem Pod..you're too fucking fucking afraid to speak your own mind and do what YOU want..

think long and hard Pod..you know it's true..you and I both know it..

you are stuck in your glasshouse..and the wrong word might break it..forever exposing yourself to the world..

but..stay a part of that sheep society, let others dictate your life for you..

I salute these people who SPEAK THEIR MINDS AND EXERCISE THEIR FREE WILL!!!!

and I will always speak mine!

This IS A FREE FUCKING GODDAMN COUNTRY!!

These boards are so contradictory..rules..rules my ass..

are u gonna tell me how to wipe my ass next?

Reading these posts just burns me up..

Here you got supportive people in the scene..having FUN...

but, you prolly don't even know what fun is since you got your nose so far up someone' else's ass that is running your life for you..

Too afraid to stand on your own ground Pod, hah..well..more power to you..

whatever makes you feel bigger and like a man..

but don't forget this, there are people like myself..who are watching and reading..and passing this info on..on the sneak tip..you are only hurting yourself as well as CJ, becuase I would steer away anyone from signing up..only because of you and your words,and how you are TRYING to hurt my people...noone fucks with my people.. you are a bad rap for CJ.and for the scene as a whole..

I suggest you find a small rock to climb under for good..

because you are making enemies far too quickly..

The constitution is alive..please refer to it.

Don't let us to have to take matters into our own hands, you are far outnumbered my friend.

Civil??

I am not one to post in these threads, I like to mind my own business, but, this has gotten WAY out of hand..

BTW..let me ask u something Pod..who created the word Civil..and who the fuck died and left u GOD?

Civil my ass!

you only work FOR Cooljunkie..if it weren't for Cooljunkie...you wouldn't be shit..remember that BEFORE YOU START SLAMMING AND BANNING PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THEIR MINDS, AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HALF OF THESE PEOPLE..THERE WOULD BE No Cooljunkie, CP, and/or TA.

These people are out there all the time supporting the goddamn hurting scene anyways..in the clubs, making shit that makes a difference Happen..

2.I don't remember reading in the Bible that Pod=God..did I get the wrong version?

3.Where is Pod.com?ohh..I forgot..you can find Pod working FOR Cooljunkie...my bad..

You get my drift..

That's your problem Pod..you're too fucking fucking afraid to speak your own mind and do what YOU want..

you are stuck in your glasshouse..and the wrong word might break it..forever exposing yourself to the world..

but, you prolly don't even know what fun is since you got your nose so far up someone' else's ass that is running your life for you..

but don't forget this, there are people like myself..who are watching and reading..and passing this info on..on the sneak tip..you are only hurting yourself as well as CJ, becuase I would steer away anyone from signing up..only because of you and your words,and how you are TRYING to hurt my people...noone fucks with my people.. you are a bad rap for CJ.and for the scene as a whole..

Don't let us to have to take matters into our own hands, you are far outnumbered my friend.

HOLY CHIT!!!

LIKE YOUR WAY OF THINKING.

where the hell were you when we were having a simliar situation on TA??:biggrin:

ANYWAYS BACK TO TOPIC.

I agree.

well said.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Saleen is just Saleen he's comical at best, Koky was/is into name calling and being just plain fucking annoying, I mean yeah his sigs are funny (at times), but he kept "pushing it" especially with POD, even when Pod told him to chill he wouldnt stop
Can I ask what boards have you been on, they cannot be the same one as we have all been posting on if you are suggesting that Saleen's comments or persona is that of a comical one!!!!

Seriously dude, you are making a complete ASS out of yourself by coming on here and saying that Koky's comments are offensive and Saleen's are'nt, all you are doing is looking like someone who is getting paid to say this!!!!

Yeah Koky's comments may have been offensive, but 99% of the time they were fucking true, now Saleen's comment are offensive, racist, and 100% of the time not TRUE...........BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

The only reason Koky got banned is because he does'nt KISS ASS like alot of them do over there, plain and simple.......you know what I noticed about CJ is that it's a little circle of friends and when that little circle of friends feels threatned by someone outside of thier little circle they decide to BANN them, I also recently found out that certain people on that board like to go around hating and talking shit about other members for no reason, maybe jealousy who the fuck knows and then have the fucking nerve that if they see you in a club they are all fucking Hi how are u? WHATEVER...................but it's full of HATERS!!!

So whatever Koky I told you I would be your voice on CJ, I can careless........you and a few others that if I were to count would probably fit in one hand are the ones I consider my Friends that rest can drown for all I care, and if I get Banned from CJ for defending you so be it..............it's not like CJ has done anything for me that would benefit me shit they don't do shit for thier Deck Junkies so why should any of their members expect anything in return!!!!

So yeah whatever you're name is STFU, cause you have no fucking clue what you are talking about..................and go back to sucking whoever's dick you were sucking!!!!!!

Can I ask what boards have you been on, they cannot be the same one as we have all been posting on if you are suggesting that Saleen's comments or persona is that of a comical one!!!!

Seriously dude, you are making a complete ASS out of yourself by coming on here and saying that Koky's comments are offensive and Saleen's are'nt, all you are doing is looking like someone who is getting paid to say this!!!!

Yeah Koky's comments may have been offensive, but 99% of the time they were fucking true, now Saleen's comment are offensive, racist, and 100% of the time not TRUE...........BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

The only reason Koky got banned is because he does'nt KISS ASS like alot of them do over there, plain and simple.......you know what I noticed about CJ is that it's a little circle of friends and when that little circle of friends feels threatned by someone outside of thier little circle they decide to BANN them, I also recently found out that certain people on that board like to go around hating and talking shit about other members for no reason, maybe jealousy who the fuck knows and then have the fucking nerve that if they see you in a club they are all fucking Hi how are u? WHATEVER...................but it's full of HATERS!!!

So whatever Koky I told you I would be your voice on CJ, I can careless........you and a few others that if I were to count would probably fit in one hand are the ones I consider my Friends that rest can drown for all I care, and if I get Banned from CJ for defending you so be it..............it's not like CJ has done anything for me that would benefit me shit they don't do shit for thier Deck Junkies so why should any of their members expect anything in return!!!!

So yeah whatever you're name is STFU, cause you have no fucking clue what you are talking about..................and go back to sucking whoever's dick you were sucking!!!!!!

:)

Civil??

Civil my ass!

You get my drift..

OUCH

Does this not sound familiar to you Vampress?? is this de-ja-vu???

does this whole situation about taking things personal & what not, sound familiar to us & being politically correct with opinions & comments??

hmm.

i could of sworn this came up somewhere didn't it??

:tongue::tongue:

:biggrin:

Does this not sound familiar to you Vampress?? is this de-ja-vu???

does this whole situation about taking things personal & what not, sound familiar to us & being politically correct with opinions & comments??

hmm.

i could of sworn this came up somewhere didn't it??

:tongue::tongue:

:biggrin:

Yes it does alot actually, but TRUST ME this has a whole new TWIST ON IT!!!!!

You shall see in a BIT;)!!!!!

Yes it does alot actually, but TRUST ME this has a whole new TWIST ON IT!!!!!

You shall see in a BIT;)!!!!!

(oooo.... runs & grabs a beer & gets ready)..

Funny again DE-JA-VU... still sounds very familiar but set up differetnly LOL!!

:biggrin::rofl:

I totally agree with Mystified and Vampress.

I remember when Pod was a more humble person back in 2001...bro..drop the camera, get off your little power trips and your "know it all" attitude. Get Real..SERIOUSLY!!

i just got this....

what a shame of a good looking guy..all trance and fake tits..ewwwww....what can u expect from trash living in haiFUCKINleah? might as well be GAY, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what this person is talking about, lol

i just got this....

what a shame of a good looking guy..all trance and fake tits..ewwwww....what can u expect from trash living in haiFUCKINleah? might as well be GAY, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what this person is talking about, lol

HIALEAH CRACKER COMING TO YOU EN VIVO !!!!!

ok...this is me BLENDPROD(for some reason i cant log out mrsblend).....

THE GEEK WITH THE POWER TRIP ATTACKED AGAIN !!! YOU ARE A BIG ASS KISSER WITH NO OWN PERSONALITY. BANNING KOKY JUST MAKE YOU LOOK MORE STUPID AND SHOW US HOW THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF YOUR HAND...THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD DEAL WITH KOKY? PLEASE GROW UP!!!! YOU USE TO BE A NICE GUY TIL YOU GOT THAT "MOUSE POWER" ON CJ, THATS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT???? BEING A MOD ON CJ??? CONGRATULATIONS .......YOURE GOING PLACES!!

...YOU USED TO POST IN HERE AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE,EVERYONE WAS GOOD FRIENDS ,THEN YOU WENT TO THE OTHER BOARD AND STARTED TO WRITE ALL KIND OF SHIT ABOUT US AND CP AND HOW YOU WOULD NEVER EVER POST AGAIN HERE,THAT THESE PLACE WAS A NONSENSE,AND ALSO TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY CLUB THAT WASNT OWNED BY LP......BUT DID YOU SEE HOW LIFE WORKS?,YOU GUYS GOT LITERALLY "OWNED" BY DAVE AND YOU HAD TO COME BACK WITH YOUR FACE IN YOUR ASS TO POST HERE!....CIRCLES OF LIFE.

SO DUDE.....DO US A FAVOR....STAY THERE,DONT POST HERE ANYMORE......WE DONT NEED YOU AND WE DONT LIKE YOU...YES A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DONT LIKE YOU.

NOW...I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY COMEBACK YOU CAN HAVE ABOUT THIS POST,SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...YOU DONT NEED ME AND I DONT NEED YOU SO DONT SWEAT IT.

THANK YOU

GO KEEP SHITTING ON PEOPLES CORN FLAKES,YOURE DOING A GREAT JOB :)

damm this site bans instead of suspending! .. I missed some drama today huh

Lots of things happen on CJ and CP that don't ever happen on TA, this little walk you're taking away from your comfort zone it's going to open your eyes to a lot of shit that you never considered people capable of...for one thing, people that write here really do exist...with all their characteristics and with all their lunacy, a fucking treat...que locos!

:drunk:

ok...this is me BLENDPROD(for some reason i cant log out mrsblend).....

THE GEEK WITH THE POWER TRIP ATTACKED AGAIN !!! YOU ARE A BIG ASS KISSER WITH NO OWN PERSONALITY. BANNING KOKY JUST MAKE YOU LOOK MORE STUPID AND SHOW US HOW THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF YOUR HAND...THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD DEAL WITH KOKY? PLEASE GROW UP!!!! YOU USE TO BE A NICE GUY TIL YOU GOT THAT "MOUSE POWER" ON CJ, THATS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT???? BEING A MOD ON CJ??? CONGRATULATIONS .......YOURE GOING PLACES!!

...YOU USED TO POST IN HERE AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE,EVERYONE WAS GOOD FRIENDS ,THEN YOU WENT TO THE OTHER BOARD AND STARTED TO WRITE ALL KIND OF SHIT ABOUT US AND CP AND HOW YOU WOULD NEVER EVER POST AGAIN HERE,THAT THESE PLACE WAS A NONSENSE,AND ALSO TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY CLUB THAT WASNT OWNED BY LP......BUT DID YOU SEE HOW LIFE WORKS?,YOU GUYS GOT LITERALLY "OWNED" BY DAVE AND YOU HAD TO COME BACK WITH YOUR FACE IN YOUR ASS TO POST HERE!....CIRCLES OF LIFE.

SO DUDE.....DO US A FAVOR....STAY THERE,DONT POST HERE ANYMORE......WE DONT NEED YOU AND WE DONT LIKE YOU...YES A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE DONT LIKE YOU.

NOW...I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY COMEBACK YOU CAN HAVE ABOUT THIS POST,SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...YOU DONT NEED ME AND I DONT NEED YOU SO DONT SWEAT IT.

THANK YOU

GO KEEP SHITTING ON PEOPLES CORN FLAKES,YOURE DOING A GREAT JOB :)

Hey BlendProd, don't worry everything will be known VERY VERY SOON.......................but you want to know something funny, pod probably had 40% in Koky's banning!!!

LikeI said we will all know VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!