Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday @ SF

I think Saturday had to be the best time I have had recently at SF. It makes me want to go back, not only for the new 4th floor, but because I think JP played really good.

When I went upstairs to see the new addition, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like a whole new club. I really didn't feel like I was at SF. It was beautiful up there. And the bathrooms were immaculate.

I'm still raving about what a great time I had there and I look forward to going some more. I just hope that JP will play the way he did on Saturday...off the hook!

The only gripe I have about the whole time was that it was way tooo cold in there. I remember the days that I used to wish there was air conditioning and now I look for ways to keep warm. It's funny. I really think they need to calm down with the new air system...just a little.

Other than that...I give ultimate props to SF for there awesome renovations and improvements. Now people can stop talking about what a shit hole Soundfactory is.

Saturday had to be the best time I have had at SF, recently. I didn't even feel as if I was at SF because of the changes.

I want to give props to SF for making the improvements on everything from the new sound system, to adding the beautiful 4th floors. Now people can stop talking about how SF is nothing but a shithole.

cwm9.gif

The new floor is really nice, although I was only up there for about 2 minutes.

As for the music, I walked in about 5:30 and from then till about 9 was really good. Didnt like the techno crap that followed but I heard from about 11-close it was unreal. All in all I like the improvements though.

No doubt, saturday at the factory was slamming. I loved the fourth floor and especially the jacuzzi room. I hear that the fourth floor will only be open to people that are wearing shirts and ties on regular nights, Is this true??

Mitch

cwm17.gifcwm35.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Bevilea.. Those bathrooms won't stay immaculate for long smile.gif

Ok guys, you're making me really jealous that I didn't go. *sob*

They should stay that way because it's only going to be VIP. And from what it looks like the rooms will be pretty expensive to rent. So we will have to see what happens.

I hope they stay that way. I would hate to see all that hard work go to waste.

the 4th floor is awesome, one big chill out room with sofas with small rooms around it with more sofas, they even got a couch in the bathroom haha, the tub is nice of course as soon as i got there some girl had to break the glass table they had in there. The music was soo good i dunno why anyone would leave main floor though, they could work on the lights and the place needs to be a bit darker, other then that great time wink.gif

i had such an amazing time at sf on saturday, i stayed till 1130 (the latest ive ever stayed out =)) the problem is i have TOO much fun when im there (if you know what i mean!!) sf is evil...but being bad is soooo much fun!

xoxo

jolie

seems like this is what SF needed after all..missed it..but next time i'll check it out...I just wish PVD would spin there atleast once a year..you know one of my favorite clubs having my favorite dj spin..wouldn't that be nice...but hey hands down to JP he is gooooood....he was my fave before i acquired the taste for Paul vandyke I just think pvd is a little bit more musically inclined...sorry if i offended anyone..that's just my opinion...but hey I love JP he is good especially when he plays that song that goes "flow flow flow..and everything will flow..." nice..nice..nice...

Well I went to the grand opening party for the 4th floor at Sound Factory and I have to say it was very good, the new floor is something to see, it has a lounge look and feel almost to the point where when your up their you don't really feel as though your at the Factory.

It has its own coat check, a full bar, and bathrooms, even showers which are opposite a jacuzzi which is in one of the offsetting rooms.

You don't lose out on the music, because with their new sound system it is heard just as loud as when your out on the main dance floor.

And in terms of the music John Peters was very good probably the best I have heard him, he really held little back.

So if you haven't seen the new additions definately go and take a look, its well worth it.

Yes the new floor was cool, and music good, but for a fan of the old SF I'd have to say"bring back the old" To much light and way way way to many guy's. The place was packed full of guys. JP is a very good dj but to me at times on Sat. to choppy(my opinion) if he stopped playing i dont know what time. But between 6-and 8am again to choppy. If the music played straight through half the people that where standing on the dance floor would have been pushed off. He allowed sub-par dancers to posture on the floor, were they dont belong.

As far as women good when you can find them, but cant find a reason why a single women would stay there to late because there are to many guys with no manners grabbing every women in sight.

Just my opinion, again had a good time thats why i was there till 9am, but def. dissapointed.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>