Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lmfao please tell me anybody please thank you your firend juiceboy

hello frinds. please everytime i post people put lmfao. what does this mean? is this a hint. my boy told me theres a new kind of ghb out thats off the hook. is this it any info from anyone i heard its great. you dont fall to the floor as quick, it helps you in the long run tan better, and after you take it the next day you work out much harder than usuall. awsome. if anybody tells me what that lmfao is i will take you on a cruise in my black iroc-z with t-topps and now a bra and i waxed it, listing to the new remix i'm getting from my new favirote dj russ reign of eye of the tiger, if your a guy will cruise through the local high scool parking lot when the girls get off of cheerleadig practice, they love my car and choice of music. if your a women well i'll cruse you to my grammies house in bayyone, she loves visitors we will watch her wedding and eat cannolies and then when she falls asleep mamye if you want only if you want you can dress up as a cathlic schoolgirl. did i tell you guys about the new bra i got for my blk iroc-z with t-topps

thank you

juiceboy

NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE

This may be a sign that I'm incredibly gullable but...

LMFAO= laughing my f****** ass off.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

hey juiceboy how are you long time no talk i had the same question the other week they were talking about some substance called pvd which is better than ghb and verve but i had no info on the dangers of it have you ever fell on the floor from too much pvd i dont have a hard time with ghb also juiceboy if you want a weight training tip shoot ketamine into your hands makes them really numbe and they dont hurt when you curl 300 lbs like i do see you soon

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

Originally posted by gravity:

ooana and majestic...

Just for future reference...it's a joke!!!

Ayep! Figured it was a sign of me being gullable. Ah well!

Majestic...glad you were with me there or It might feel mighty cold checking out this bridge I might buy for 100 bucks. ;-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by njguido69:

hey juiceboy how are you long time no talk i had the same question the other week they were talking about some substance called pvd which is better than ghb and verve but i had no info on the dangers of it have you ever fell on the floor from too much pvd i dont have a hard time with ghb also juiceboy if you want a weight training tip shoot ketamine into your hands makes them really numbe and they dont hurt when you curl 300 lbs like i do see you soon

yo njguido69 thanks for the tip. the count down is almost on 188 days left for the count down for tempts. i was looking at shore houses this past weekend, i got my eye on this one on the first left after tempts 5 houses down on the right. Me and my boys are looking for 4 more roomates if you want in, were going build a gym and my one frien has a tanning bed at his house witch we will toss in the back. are lot will have the best cars if you join with my blk iroc-z, my boys' blk mustang, my boys' boys' blk firebird, and my cousins' blk bmw and your blk monte carla, every little girl with fake ids' in seaside will wax are cars.

thank you

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Originally posted by ooana:

Majestic...glad you were with me there or It might feel mighty cold checking out this bridge I might buy for 100 bucks. ;-)

its not a joke, why do you consider me and my life style a joke, i have feelings to under my muscles. is lmfao the new kind of ghb if not what. thank you your friend with big muscles, big hart and a remix of relentless 2 if you tell me. ok i will also throw in blackout remixed with final chapter.

Originally posted by ooana:

phew... now i dont feel so bad either... cwm12.gif i suppose great minds think alike... see ya around sweetie cwm6.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"