Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Look for in a Guy/Gal???

k_car

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

so this is what sexual depervation does to guys huh

You Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 12-04-2000).]

hmm... how i like a guy depends on what i want him for

but for anything, i always highly value these traits in anyone: confidence (not the cool kind, but the kind wherein someone is sure of himself enough that he can observe others), honesty (games are annoying and anti-productive), intelligence, humor, and purpose for fun. and low maintenance (goes with the confidence thing)!

What do I look for in a guy????

First thing....LOOKS. If an ugly guy were to aproach me, I wouldn't want to get to know him better. However, if a hottie came by..sure I'd love to know more about him.

I like guys with dark hair,dark eyes, gotta have the mediterranean tan, along with a nice built body.

Second thing....PERSONALITY. I like guys that are nice, have a sense of humor, and can keep a good convo going.

Third thing.....MANNERS. A guy deffinately has to know his manners, and has to treat his girl right. For example...opening car door, helping the girl put on her coat, buying her flowers every now and then, or writing sweet corny poems.

That's mainly what i look for in guys. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties finding my dream guy. Hopefully, some day i will.

oh yeah one more thing....Armenian and Greek guys turn me on!

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

First thing....LOOKS. If an ugly guy were to aproach me, I wouldn't want to get to know him better. However, if a hottie came by..sure I'd love to know more about him.

I like guys with dark hair,dark eyes, gotta have the mediterranean tan, along with a nice built body.

Second thing....PERSONALITY. I like guys that are nice, have a sense of humor, and can keep a good convo going.

Third thing.....MANNERS. A guy deffinately has to know his manners, and has to treat his girl right. For example...opening car door, helping the girl put on her coat, buying her flowers every now and then, or writing sweet corny poems.

That's mainly what i look for in guys. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties finding my dream guy. Hopefully, some day i will.

I can fit the bill but no corny poems...sorry hun...

*looks around the board*

What I am looking for in a lady...

~ ambition

~ close with family

~ amazing smile

~ someone to grow with not just "date" them

~ a sexy way about them

~ an intense kisser

~ someone honest

~ someone confidant

~ someone who can DANCE and SHAKE THEIR SHIT!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by h2baplaya:

I can fit the bill but no corny poems...sorry hun...

I meant to quote that before...I'm not looking for anything in a guy...EVER... only fine chiquititas

I think one of BlueAngel's anonymous quotes said it the best:

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

------------------

Dream a little dream... then bonk the girls with a club so they make sense!

caveman.gif