Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Cinco De Mayo Cp Miami!!!!

mjm

Hangovers anyone?? :drunk:

Great to meet vampress and sotujoey finally.

Mad props to Leo, Obby & Manny for hanging! :cool::pint:

Had a blast!!!

grat hanging with the CP crew.

-DP & the Mrs. DP

-Obby

- Sotuorlando

-vampress

-arturob

-Happyface

-beachbunny

-stogiey

-don't remember meeting joeysotu

& others as well.

but definitely had a blast!! Its wasn't my flavor of music, but it's been a while since i'd been to a party with that type of music. we drank/ we danced & made memories. great hanging with everyone as always. til next outing..

Had a blast!!!

-DP & the Mrs. DP

-Obby

- Sotuorlando

-vampress

-arturob

-Happyface

-beachbunny

& others as well.

but definitely had a blast!! Its wasn't my flavor of music, but it's been a while since i'd been to a party with that type of music. we drank/ we danced & made memories. great hanging with everyone as always. til next outing..

I'm hurting now...and it was sotuorlando...:drunk: hasta la next! :bounce:

Had a blast!!!

-DP & the Mrs. DP

-Obby

- Sotuorlando

-vampress

-arturob

-Happyface

-beachbunny

& others as well.

damn my bad for not swinging by your area :smoke: you guys had a nice group there oh well til the next one.....

Been a while since I hit up one of those places on the 5th. I was debating whether to go or not, glad I did though. Que nota !!!! Love hanging out with the CP crew. No fakeness what so ever. Would love to see the same crew tonight.

Been a while since I hit up one of those places on the 5th. I was debating whether to go or not, glad I did though. Que nota !!!! Love hanging out with the CP crew. No fakeness what so ever. Would love to see the same crew tonight.

if i could i would. i'm drained from last night. hey obby... you guys only on fridays??

if i could i would. i'm drained from last night. hey obby... you guys only on fridays??

Only? Yeah, Joey is there every Friday and I'm there the first Fridays of the month.

Join us tonight !!!

Only? Yeah, Joey is there every Friday and I'm there the first Fridays of the month.

Join us tonight !!!

how can i get up there?? every time i try the don;t let cuz i need a band. how can i get on the list for upstairs??? if u can get me up there i'll go. me + a few friends. PM details. l8r

Had a blast!!!

-DP & the Mrs. DP

-Obby

- Sotuorlando

-vampress

-arturob

-Happyface

-beachbunny

-stogiey

& others as well.

Same here it was great meeting

-DP & the Mrs. DP

-Obby

- Sotuorlando

-stogiey

And I think thats it, also good seeing Bunny, mjm, Leo, vampress (oh wait that's me):grin3:.............thanx for the Coronas Manny:kiss2:!!!!

If I forgot someone i'm sorry I will catch you next time!!!!