Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ben Watt @ Axis tonight

mixwell

:confused:

what happened??

Got pulled over as I was rushing home last night, right near my house. Flashing the light in my face, but I was really nice to him admitted that I had been speeding, he then told me that I also ran a red light :updown: He asked where I had come from told him Boston, he asked if I had been drinking which I had but wasn't drunk and was on my toes, so when I told him no he believed me. So he let me off with a warning :love: I've never gotten a ticket so I think that helped me a lot.

Got pulled over as I was rushing home last night, right near my house. Flashing the light in my face, but I was really nice to him admitted that I had been speeding, he then told me that I also ran a red light :updown: He asked where I had come from told him Boston, he asked if I had been drinking which I had but wasn't drunk and was on my toes, so when I told him no he believed me. So he let me off with a warning :love: I've never gotten a ticket so I think that helped me a lot.

thank goodness :) you are vewy lucky.

i took tons of pictures last night - i'll post some of them in a sec.

wow, WASTED last night! ben watt rocked that place! so much fun - i want to die right now :vomit2:

OMFG!!! :rofl:

just checked out your pics....you guys were MANGLED!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

um, yeah. rare form. :woah2:

Hey Alex, we met last night (actually second time :) ) at the end of the night, I mentioned that we had met at Joe's one time. I think I might be in one of your pics, would you mind if I got a looksie? :)

Hey Alex, we met last night (actually second time :) ) at the end of the night, I mentioned that we had met at Joe's one time. I think I might be in one of your pics, would you mind if I got a looksie? :)

hahaha - yeah, i remember meeting at joe's now - usually i don't remember much after being at joe's though, lol. i think you are def. in some of my sillllly pictures, pm me your email and i'll send you the link!

hahaha - yeah, i remember meeting at joe's now - usually i don't remember much after being at joe's though, lol. i think you are def. in some of my sillllly pictures, pm me your email and i'll send you the link!

email me a link!

email me a link!

aren't we the little joiner mama :grin3: check ur email, i sent them to you.

oh and i was completely wasted last night and think i remember you saying that you were bringing sara and anne back to boston on sat? yayayaya! i think desiree should come, too! :clap2::clap2: