Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to all that came out last night

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo......!! holy shit what a night.. i had alot o fun.. you guys killed it i''m toot tired to even writte a review...i just got home and just saw the sickest fight on a train i've ever seen.. it went three rounds.. basically two guys fighting over some skinny ass chick who wasnt even worth it. a bald guy beat the shit out of the girl's ex boyfriend and that bitch was loving it.. i hate girls sometimes..but then again she was fucked outta her mind it seemed like.. what a fucking fight over all over a girl she musta had some good Pu@%y!! haha..aigh OnER.!

ps: big-ups to everyone that showed up from the board i got the pics on my digi i'll post them tomorrow(or later) too fuckin tired..

yeah the train ride was funny indeed. Im still glad i finished my pizzas cause they crushed my box lol. Anyhow WHAT A GREAT FREAKING PARTY. BASSBOY N DEEPSPELL played amazing music and shows that the local talent can hold it down just as good as the big room djs. (Just like ALEX PEARCE is gonna wurk spirit on sat). Lot of cp heads were in effect last night. Good dancing with all of ya and just bugging out and having a great time.

Musically i think i only hated one song by bassboy n one song by deepspell. The rest of the night i was jumping allover the place and on everybody. Bassboy got the party started right away with his musical selection. But i can see from talking to him he was to worried bout his meeting at 9am lol.But that didnt stop him from playing some good tunes. Also good seeing him jumping up and down in that booth at times. There were def camera flashes thru out the whole night, lets see some pics. This could be one of the best times ive ever had at sin sin. DEEPSPELL was on fire with his tracks as well. Bastard didnt let me leave lol. Have my jacket on and boom another great song. While dancing i looked over at times and saw al just hacing a great time up there as well, he loves what hes doing. Last song i walked out on was I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS COWBELL. Havent heard that song since 2003 at le souk, great memeories of the DIRTY GRINGOS.

This is the future playing right here in nyc much respect n love to both eric n al, keep the beats flowing and best of luck on your careers. Mos def be seeing ya on a dancefloor ya playing at. Personally i think the song of the night was that track that someone said on another thread that was good but no one could dance to. "FALLIN FOR YOU" had everyone smiling n singing and dancing. Thanks for playing it DEEPSPELL. How good was this party? Put it like this , IM TO TIRED TO GO OUT FRI NIGHT.

Respect to all the heads that made it a great night, drew,duane, argenis, saez, alan, jess (happy bday girl)marge, agi, tony, rosa, emjay,brandon, sexyme, eug, julissa(i hope thats correct lol), al, eric, melissa, artemis, brenna, kim (not that kim) trixie and to the new people i met who made my night FUN.

yeah that was headpusher...kid has no clue what he's talking about
"FALLIN FOR YOU" had everyone smiling n singing and dancing.

notice how he wrote smiling n singing first.

you can sway around to the track but i sincerely doubt you can rip the dancefloor to it..

but i never heard it out..so who knows..

Hey guys..

good times last night..nice meeting everyone last night..great music and vibe..

it was nice seeing everyone..I'd love to list the people..but some of the people I can't really remember since I was a lil intoxicated (yes, I get drunk from one drink :pint: lol)

So ...Thanks for everything..

:heart:

Originally Posted by silverbull

Being that sergei (the manager of sully) loves the energy i bring to that danceloor, i doubt it. Wheres thenext party your gonna be at then? Cause heres my schdule COME AND WURK THE FLOOR w/ me.

SAT 5/7- CIELO-TEDD PATTERSON

SUN 5/8- DEEP- 718 SESSIONS WITH DANNY KRIVIT

WEDS 5/11- TABLE 50- HECTOR ROMERO

THURS 5/12- CIELO- ROGER SANCHEZ

FRI 5/13- CIELO- WILLIE GRAFF

MON 5/16 CIELO- FRANCOIS K

WEDS 5/18 SHELTER- DANCERS HAVEN

FRI- 5/20 TEMPLE- DJ PIERRE

SUN 5/22 SAPPHIRE- EAR CANDY PARTY WITH KEITH BLACKSTONE N GUESTS

followed by a party in williamsburg

TUES 5/24 LE SOUK- DJ LIFTKID

FRI 5/27 SULLIVAN ROOM- DJS ALEX PEARCE, JUSTIN R, STEVE BRONZIE

bring your ass to something. Or giv me your schdule as well. Or keep on being an internet poser.

standing next to me on the dancefloor in Sullivan Room, youll look more like a busboy..dont get it twisted..pick a place on a friday night and we will do this..

sorry my busy schedule does not allow me to go out on weeknights..i am a dance instructor and getting a masters degree in Comtemporary Dance from SUNY Purchase....and i am not the poser..i have challenged you 3 times..and all 3 of those times you have found a way to back out..

come on bull..what are you scared of?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by silverbull

Being that sergei (the manager of sully) loves the energy i bring to that danceloor, i doubt it. Wheres thenext party your gonna be at then? Cause heres my schdule COME AND WURK THE FLOOR w/ me.

SAT 5/7- CIELO-TEDD PATTERSON

SUN 5/8- DEEP- 718 SESSIONS WITH DANNY KRIVIT

WEDS 5/11- TABLE 50- HECTOR ROMERO

THURS 5/12- CIELO- ROGER SANCHEZ

FRI 5/13- CIELO- WILLIE GRAFF

MON 5/16 CIELO- FRANCOIS K

WEDS 5/18 SHELTER- DANCERS HAVEN

FRI- 5/20 TEMPLE- DJ PIERRE

SUN 5/22 SAPPHIRE- EAR CANDY PARTY WITH KEITH BLACKSTONE N GUESTS

followed by a party in williamsburg

TUES 5/24 LE SOUK- DJ LIFTKID

FRI 5/27 SULLIVAN ROOM- DJS ALEX PEARCE, JUSTIN R, STEVE BRONZIE

bring your ass to something. Or giv me your schdule as well. Or keep on being an internet poser.

standing next to me on the dancefloor in Sullivan Room, youll look more like a busboy..dont get it twisted..pick a place on a friday night and we will do this..

sorry my busy schedule does not allow me to go out on weeknights..i am a dance instructor and getting a masters degree in Comtemporary Dance from SUNY Purchase....and i am not the poser..i have challenged you 3 times..and all 3 of those times you have found a way to back out..

come on bull..what are you scared of?

Thanks!!

Dude, thats hilarious..... I love dancing battles and whatnot.

Silverbull will show you and everyone else the real deal at Spirit this saturday (thanks for the big up bro!)

Will I see you there Bull?

Dude, thats hilarious..... I love dancing battles and whatnot.

Silverbull will show you and everyone else the real deal at Spirit this saturday (thanks for the big up bro!)

Will I see you there Bull?

yea kid is scared to battle me though..i called him out 3 times already..

MAN what a night!!!!!!

Well....what can i say......i honestly dont have words. I havent had that much fun in a LONGGGGGGGGGG time. I really appreciate everyone that came out to support Eric, Melissa and I. Sin Sin is a really nice little spot and i look forward to playing there again!!! The drinks were flowing and everyone was vibing and dancing. Aside from the equip. problem in the begining (all the lights even went out lol!!), it was a fucking SIIIIIIIIIICK time. There honestly is nothing that i love more than being able to spin for all my friends......its truly a feeling beyond any other. its really what i live for. I LOVE WORKING WITH ERIC. Kid is my fucking twin when it comes to track selection. Cant wait to work with you again man. Miss Blue Sky (Melissa) is such an AWESOME PERSON. what a sweetheart and what a great party shes got going. Truly a great little treasure tucked away in the heard of the upper east side. A get away for the house music lovers out there. Cant wait to work with her again as well. If you guys havent hit this party up, PLEASE check it out.......none of the big club bullshit, just strictly fueled with MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!! for those of you that are saying that the scene is dying, its really not. As long as there are people out there like melissa keepin it alive and well.......there will be outlets for the EDM heads to release themselves and enjoy a good night out with great friends, and great beats. Shouts to all the people i met and to those i already knew. Im really glad that i could make it worth while to go out on a thursday for you guys. Its hard to go out on a weekday when u have a day job, so i am extra appreciative. well im going to go puke my brains out now since im still very hammered and i am at work. Need to clear myself out lol.

once again......thank you alll for attending....

I:heart: u all

AL

MAN what a night!!!!!!

Well....what can i say......i honestly dont have words. I havent had that much fun in a LONGGGGGGGGGG time. I really appreciate everyone that came out to support Eric, Melissa and I. Sin Sin is a really nice little spot and i look forward to playing there again!!! The drinks were flowing and everyone was vibing and dancing. Aside from the equip. problem in the begining (all the lights even went out lol!!), it was a fucking SIIIIIIIIIICK time. There honestly is nothing that i love more than being able to spin for all my friends......its truly a feeling beyond any other. its really what i live for. I LOVE WORKING WITH ERIC. Kid is my fucking twin when it comes to track selection. Cant wait to work with you again man. Miss Blue Sky (Melissa) is such an AWESOME PERSON. what a sweetheart and what a great party shes got going. Truly a great little treasure tucked away in the heard of the upper east side. A get away for the house music lovers out there. Cant wait to work with her again as well. If you guys havent hit this party up, PLEASE check it out.......none of the big club bullshit, just strictly fueled with MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!! for those of you that are saying that the scene is dying, its really not. As long as there are people out there like melissa keepin it alive and well.......there will be outlets for the EDM heads to release themselves and enjoy a good night out with great friends, and great beats. Shouts to all the people i met and to those i already knew. Im really glad that i could make it worth while to go out on a thursday for you guys. Its hard to go out on a weekday when u have a day job, so i am extra appreciative. well im going to go puke my brains out now since im still very hammered and i am at work. Need to clear myself out lol.

once again......thank you alll for attending....

I:heart: u all

AL

Nice meeting you last night ;)

Please send pics