Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the deal with Rise?

discohead

What's this bullshit about having to be a member to get into Rise, or have a member invite you?? Is this really the case or do they accept walkups who pay a cover to get into their afterhours, like every other joe schmo at every other club? It seems the place to be right now in Boston to hear house, and I don't wanna come up there and find out that I can't get in over some stupid membership crap.

What's this bullshit about having to be a member to get into Rise, or have a member invite you?? Is this really the case or do they accept walkups who pay a cover to get into their afterhours, like every other joe schmo at every other club? It seems the place to be right now in Boston to hear house, and I don't wanna come up there and find out that I can't get in over some stupid membership crap.

Afterhours clubs are not legal in Boston unless it's a private club. This is the only way they can have music after 2am.

Nice attitude though. :rolleyes:

Afterhours clubs are not legal in Boston unless it's a private club. This is the only way they can have music after 2am.

Nice attitude though. :rolleyes:

I know! Totally makes you want to sponsor him now, right?

Passes are easy to find, you can get them anywhere in the city. I haven't had any problems, and I have been doing this for a year. It is time for me to upgrade to a membership. Once you get to Rise, just introduce yourself to the owners. Very good people. Just don't be a dink cause you won't get far.

It is funny always trying to see all of these people trying to get into Rise @ 2 in the morning. Glad that it is members only. Keeps the dinks away