Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wut the hell is going on with Merge this summer, havent heard anything

DROVE BY THE OTHER DAY STILL HAS A FOR SALE SIGN ON IT...DONT THINK ITS OPENING BEING ALL THE PROMOTERS WORK @ SURF CLUB....OH WAIT..THERE WAS JUST 1 PROMOTER...KOSTA....!!!!!!!

BUT I DONT KNOW...JUST GOING OFF OF THE FOR SALE SIGN ON THE WALL OF IT...

:) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Put it this way, a certain dj (1 of our favorites)was booked at Merge for all 3 holiday weekends, and we had to cancel the dates (thats why you did not see any confirmed dates from him in jersey till last week)

So, i think its a done deal.

The details of these things take time, i will let you guys know when i do. All i know is the are from Philly, that is true.And it is under contract to be sold.

We wish all our friends down there at temps,xs, and surf club along with the deko crew the best of luck this year. Hope you have a great summer, i am sure we will be down to support. :)

:) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Put it this way, a certain dj (1 of our favorites)was booked at Merge for all 3 holiday weekends, and we had to cancel the dates (thats why you did not see any confirmed dates from him in jersey till last week)

So, i think its a done deal.

The details of these things take time, i will let you guys know when i do. All i know is the are from Philly, that is true.And it is under contract to be sold.

We wish all our friends down there at temps,xs, and surf club along with the deko crew the best of luck this year. Hope you have a great summer, i am sure we will be down to support. :)

DJ MOE GREEN DJ Richie Rich

owns merge, used to own metro, created circa after metro, sold circa.....owns 4 now

I guess Merge did so bad last summer he doesn't want to even deal with it this year, huh? That sucks... I'm sorta outta the loop but did tempts pick a new resident dj yet? Sure hope they do better this year or else we may see the end of that place too...

I guess Merge did so bad last summer he doesn't want to even deal with it this year, huh? That sucks... I'm sorta outta the loop but did tempts pick a new resident dj yet? Sure hope they do better this year or else we may see the end of that place too...

Temptations Sat nights will be the Deko Lounge Sat Night Party moved south.

No resident DJ. Richie Santana will do all holiday weekends. Guest DJ's Will be brought in weekly.

International and local.

Club has been renovated, added two vips. Added a lot of new staff, hosts, vip hosts, bouncers, door people etc..

Tempts and XS will be brought to you by R3Ventures this summer.

www.r3ventures.com

Temptations Sat nights will be the Deko Lounge Sat Night Party moved south.

No resident DJ. Richie Santana will do all holiday weekends. Guest DJ's Will be brought in weekly.

International and local.

Club has been renovated, added two vips. Added a lot of new staff, hosts, vip hosts, bouncers, door people etc..

Tempts and XS will be brought to you by R3Ventures this summer.

www.r3ventures.com

Hmm summer saturday nights at Deko? That seems so strange, guess it's just not what were use to....