Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question: how's China Club's Jade Lounge?

i love it, very great atmosphere last time i went. The terrace is great with this weather, theres enough room to dance, chill n mingle, sit and relax, drink. The drinks are really good to. They mainly played reggae and latin music when i was there.

well i pretty much AM whack,

but whats wrong with saying hi to this lecy chick? :shaky:

Hi. You post on the boston boards. This means you are whack. And as far as lecy she's asking about china club. Another whack job. You 2 are perfect together.

One Luff.

:half:

well i pretty much AM whack,

but whats wrong with saying hi to this lecy chick? :shaky:

I'm sorry sweety- I was there to drop off a list in the begining of the night, then had to leave. (I have decided to resign from the party, and my brother has steped in) Did you have a good time? I heard mixed reviews, and a lot of complaints about the Heat/AC

Did you meet Benito? Or anyone.. actually they all know me as Lee, or Elisha.

Benito would be the only one to know me by "Lecy" (childhood nickname- and he's my brother).

Ras I'm sorry I missed you.

Will you be there for Ziggy?

and luztidara you hater:splat: , dont hate me because people actaully like to respond to me- where you just seem to be a thorn in the side.:unhappy:

As far as this Jade place goes...has anyone been there recently? My GF was thinking about it for her B'ette party- and I wasnt really feelin' it.

yeah.. i dont think hip-hop will please her- she isnt a big fan.

I'm leaning twards crobar right now...

anyfeed back on Taj, marquee, ruby falls? whats VIP like there? anyone... anyone... beuler... beuler

yeah.. i dont think hip-hop will please her- she isnt a big fan.

I'm leaning twards crobar right now...

anyfeed back on Taj, marquee, ruby falls? whats VIP like there? anyone... anyone... beuler... beuler

try my previous thread it has long list of stuff:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=269942

it all really depends on what your G/F wants for a bchlrette party...is she into the pretentious lounge scene, or 'the get on the Boris CrackBus', or some cheesey drag queen dinner show

personally, take me to the male strip joint :getdown:

try my previous thread it has long list of stuff:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=269942

it all really depends on what your G/F wants for a bchlrette party...is she into the pretentious lounge scene, or 'the get on the Boris CrackBus', or some cheesey drag queen dinner show

personally, take me to the male strip joint :getdown:

thanks for the info- she said no to the male show- she and her fiancee made a pack (sure take ALL my fun away!)

No hip-hop

I wanted to do something a bit mature/sexy/fun but just didnt know what or where... I know I can do the VIP thing just aboue anywhere... its just that I'm so out of teh loop.

She likes the Club thing- personally its all about the music for me...not teh crackbus...lol

Lips is a lot of fun... but we've done that before...

she likes the 80's but it doesnt have to be all night...

what about webster hall? (they have everything... right?) (this is cracking me up)

ok.. seriously folks.. help a sista' out!

Hi. You post on the boston boards. This means you are whack. And as far as lecy she's asking about china club. Another whack job. You 2 are perfect together.

One Luff.

Well, I live in Boston. Therefore I post on the Boston boards.

Not that whack.

Actually, I am trying out a new thing, which is NOT using the internet between the hours of 8am and 5pm... Now THAT is whack!!! :yuck:

Anyways, Lecy, we had a great time at Gasoline, we had our own bus up there so we got there early too. But its doubtful we will be back too soon because of the location. :)

the rooftop sounds hot, but isnt that a Wed party? sorry, no can do

Another venue that plays hip-hop on Sat??? ugh

Luz - sup yo ...lets show up all gangsta, with 40's and blundts

These 2 freaks already are good a rolling with fatties in there mouths if you know what I mean.

Holla!