Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Subway Train(s)

IMO, the N/R/W is only bad at night when i'm trying to get to bay ridge after work. other than that, it's pretty frequent and clean.. and i ALWAYS get a seat (chances of sitting down is what's most important to me.)

i've taken to A in the morning and i agree with everyone here when they say there's NO sitting down, it's totally cramped and smells really bad.

my fav: the F .. comes every 2 minutes at all times. :) and clean.

the train station in the port authority is disgusting...it smells like piss and its all dank and sweaty....it esp sucks switching from the n or the r to the a in that train station....as for the L, thats the cleanest train ive ever been on...there have never been any problems with that train...the only problems with the yellow line is that there are really long waits....i personally HATE the b or the d trains...there are stops every two blocks, they're dirty, and they go into bad areas...the clark st stop on the 2 and 3 trains is also scary as hell...i had to dorm there for school and the only way to get downstairs to the platform is the huge freaky freight elevator, and theres no one there but homeless ppl late at night...

I only lived in New York for 4 months but I hated getting the 7 to Woodhaven, always some loud, ignorant dick singing or shouting to his buddy at the other end of the carraige.

We got kicked out of then and moved to Bushwick, the L actually isn't too bad. None of them have anything on the 4 express though, that Green excellent.

it seems like whenever im on the 4/5 its always jam packed like a can of sardines since its the ONLY line on the eastside (fuckin hate the east side).,. love the new trains, but if thats what we're rating, the 2/3 has the new trains and its never crowded, comes all the time.,.

and i have to disagree with everyone bitching about the n/r/w.,. i take it everyday, and the longest i've ever waited for a train was like 7 minutes.,. which really isn't that bad considering the rediculous wait you have to endure for the L

and i have to disagree with everyone bitching about the n/r/w.,. i take it everyday, and the longest i've ever waited for a train was like 7 minutes.,. which really isn't that bad considering the rediculous wait you have to endure for the L

Either:

A) You only use it in the city

B) You are a Brooklyn resident.

If you live in Queens, you can't begin to comprehend the pain.

If you live in Queens, you can't begin to comprehend the pain.

the N/R fucking sucks cock......thank god i have lots of options when going to my GF's house......E or the F all the way......i find the E to be the best..usualy pretty quick IMO

For all of those who have always wondered, why the fuck is their only one east side subway line (4,5,6). They actually built a 2nd avenue tunnel. But it just didn't quite get off the ground. Check out this link, this dude explores subway tunnels and here are some pictures he took of the 2nd avenue tunnel. FOR some of you extreme underground party people, I'm sure you will say that you attended raves in this tunnel.

http://www.satanslaundromat.com/sl/archives/000367.html

Yo man, I'm into the underground party scene man.... I'm so underground man, yo man like i goto raves in the subway tunnel man , lol

Oh and this is the MTA link to prove its not a rumor, quite interesting actually

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/capconstr/sas/

Yo man, I'm into the underground party scene man.... I'm so underground man, yo man like i goto raves in the subway tunnel man , lol

sitting down on a train is really important to me....since I have to endure an hour and a half train ride, i have to be able to read or lean back and close my eyes...sometimes, ill even wait for the next train if the one that comes is way too packed...

For all of those who have always wondered, why the fuck is their only one east side subway line (4,5,6). They actually built a 2nd avenue tunnel. But it just didn't quite get off the ground. Check out this link, this dude explores subway tunnels and here are some pictures he took of the 2nd avenue tunnel. FOR some of you extreme underground party people, I'm sure you will say that you attended raves in this tunnel.

true there is an undfinished 2nd ave subway tunnel...but it'll never kick off. no $$$$$$$$

sitting down on a train is really important to me....since I have to endure an hour and a half train ride, i have to be able to read or lean back and close my eyes...sometimes, ill even wait for the next train if the one that comes is way too packed...

They don't make people like they used too. Back in my day, I had to fight for standing room for a 2hr + trip.