Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you consider an "imposter"?

What up everyone...?

Simple question... what do you all consider an "imposter"? I mean as I read the posts each day I keep reading about people sick of the "imposters!"

I am curious... is it people that are less experienced, not enough posts, or just speak their minds too freely?

I am new to the board however I have been in the scene for almost eight years... I would love to trade stories and experiences with you all.. and I would hope that you would all appreciate it as much as I do yours!

So, again, what do you consider an "imposter"?

Thanks...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

An imposter can be looked upon as a phony, fraud, sham, pretender, cheat, etc. If you read through the various threads there a number of posters who use names similar to real people or original characters. For example Luigi Scarpini vs. Luigi Scrapini where the former tries to piss off the later by making such material seem unfunny or all of the transformer posters who make fun of that kid whose a big fan of the transformers and whose chest hurt or something...who cares. Also, there are those such as bastardino and his family dastardino and mastardino...they are not directly copying others but are intent upon causing controversy and disrupting others. Personally, I find much of this shit to be funny as well...to each his own my man. Many imposters generally leave the board after they are ignored for a while or run out of material, while others pop up from time to time to stir up the humor. Many imposters are the same person using a variety of aliases while their "main" alias is one that is known and liked by others...and are just having a little fun at the expense of others, while other imposters are new to the board and have nothing real or unique to contribute so they have fun for a while and leave once their game runs dry. Are you an imposter? That is the question?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

An imposter can be looked upon as a phony, fraud, sham, pretender, cheat, etc. If you read through the various threads there a number of posters who use names similar to real people or original characters. For example Luigi Scarpini vs. Luigi Scrapini where the former tries to piss off the later by making such material seem unfunny or all of the transformer posters who make fun of that kid whose a big fan of the transformers and whose chest hurt or something...who cares. Also, there are those such as bastardino and his family dastardino and mastardino...they are not directly copying others but are intent upon causing controversy and disrupting others. Personally, I find much of this shit to be funny as well...to each his own my man. Many imposters generally leave the board after they are ignored for a while or run out of material, while others pop up from time to time to stir up the humor. Many imposters are the same person using a variety of aliases while their "main" alias is one that is known and liked by others...and are just having a little fun at the expense of others, while other imposters are new to the board and have nothing real or unique to contribute so they have fun for a while and leave once their game runs dry. Are you an imposter? That is the question?

I like the cut of your jib.

Some people just don't get it.

------------------

l1300006.jpg

Are you an imposter? That is the question?

LOL... thank you for the indepth answer...

Am I you ask? HELL NO... I dislike when people waste my time so I will be the last to waste someone else's... but thank you for asking! *smiles*

I am stoked to get to know more of you and maybe MEET UP...chill and most of all DANCE!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by eggmok:

we welcome great attitudes like yours . . .

the imposter(s) are a bunch of losers anyway . . .

Good lookin out... I am sure you will "read" more of me...like it or not! lol

When I go over board... just type me to shut up!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

wow, great explanation!

HELLO JERSEYTOM, CONTRARY TO MY POSTS LOG I AM NOT A NEWBIE, MY NAME GOT MESSED UP LIKE B2B.

ANYWAY, AN IMPOSTOR IS A PERSON THAT IS RUINING OUR COMMINUTY USING CLEVER WIT AND HILARIOUS JABS. SOMETIMES IN THE STYLE OF A KNOWN MEMBER, SOMETIMES AS A CREATIVE MADE-UP CHARACTER.

AS IN THE CASE OF A KNOWN MEMBER OR A REAL PERSON, THIS DOUCHEBAG WILL CARICATURE THEIR PERSONALITY USING A CHARACTERISTIC THAT IS UNIQUE TO THE PERSON BEING IMPOSTORED.(SEE MISSKITTIES' 'MY FLY' POST) IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I THINK THAT THESE PEOPLE JUST HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR THAT OTHER PEOPLE DON;T GET, OR THEY ARE GIVING THEMSELVES ANUERISMS TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT AND LIKED BU THE REST OF THE GROUP.

THESES JERKS DO THIS AS PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO SHOW THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF HOW SERIOUS SOME PEOPLE TAKE THEMSELVES, OR JUST TO BREAK UP THE MONOTONY OF THE HORRIFYING WORK DAY.

HOWEVER, SOME PEOPLE THAT WERE IMPOSTERED WERE VERY VERY HURT BY THESE IMPOSTORS. VARIOUS PARTS OF THEIR BODY HAVE SUSTAINED INJURIES FROM THEIR WORDS.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS MEANT AS A JOKE, SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY SENSITIVE AND THAT'S WHEN IT STARTS TO DEGRADE AND DEMOLISH OUR COMMUNITY.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING STEPS TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION, SUCH AS TELE-CONFERENCING dAvE, SAINT (WHO IS IN ANOTHER DIMENSION, DON;T TELL), DMIRTY, PARIS, JONATHAN PETERS AND JUNIOR VAZQUES.IT WAS KINDA HARD THOUGH CUZ JP AND JV I THINK HAD TERRIBLE COLDS, THEY KEPT SNIFFING.

I WILL SEE YOU AT A MEETUP JERSEYTOM (IF IN FACT THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME) UNDER THE FARTING DISCOBALL.

MS12