Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg!!! F**king Hilarious/ what i just saw on CJ.

mjm

Who is us? You and Koky? Joined at the hip now, are we?

Oh, and I don't care what music people listen to, just don't run afoul of board regulations.

And yeah, money talks. If Uncle Luke wanted to advertise, I'd have no issue as long as the price is right. I'd get drama, but I'd get drama rollin' down the street in my Escalade. 26ers and all.

Now I know you two don't like me anymore, but I'm still mystified as why you think a banner ad like that is free. CJ and CP are businesses at heart. Businesses are supposed to make a profit. I'm sorry if that offends you or anyone else. Unless you're communists.

Can I take a picture of you while you post in this thread? :finger:

Does the drama ever end...

Who gives a fuck really, i never even noticed the damn flyer cause I'm not really all that interested in what CJ or CP promote anyway..

Shit CJ is promoting hip hop & all kinds of things these days, there will soon be a hip hop & rock forum... :D

I never condsiderd Cj a house forum either, just considerd it a nightlife forum, just like cp

Who is us? You and Koky? Joined at the hip now, are we?

Oh, and I don't care what music people listen to, just don't run afoul of board regulations.

And yeah, money talks. If Uncle Luke wanted to advertise, I'd have no issue as long as the price is right. I'd get drama, but I'd get drama rollin' down the street in my Escalade. 26ers and all.

Now I know you two don't like me anymore, but I'm still mystified as why you think a banner ad like that is free. CJ and CP are businesses at heart. Businesses are supposed to make a profit. I'm sorry if that offends you or anyone else. Unless you're communists.

OWNED.