Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to Yankee Stadium...

Give it a rest... Yankee fans love Tino, and with the way he is playing, he deserves everyone of them.

Fuck Tino and fuck the hooters flight that brought his sorry ass back to NY. Mofo is a flash in the pan, i guarantee by the all star break, he will be batting just about the same #s as roid boy giambi. Btw, when is that freak going to the minor league dude? :laugh:

Fuck Tino and fuck the hooters flight that brought his sorry ass back to NY. Mofo is a flash in the pan, i guarantee by the all star break, he will be batting just about the same #s as roid boy giambi. Btw, when is that freak going to the minor league dude? :laugh:

Yet another ignorant statement. Tino has always been an excellent ball player, both defensively and offensively. May not put up all the huge numbers. But he, with the Yanks, has always been consistant. You can't look at his time with the Rays. How many 1st basemen did they have and how much time did he actually play.

We will see by the end of the season. I am sure he will be up around .280 with plenty of RBI's, Runs, and many many clutch hits as always. Tino is a true Yankee. Not like many of these late all about themself all stars that are out for no one but themselves.

PS - You are abusing Giambi as if we all don't know he is a piece of shit. Dig deeper. I am sure you have it in you to come up with something better.

We will see by the end of the season. I am sure he will be up around .280 with plenty of RBI's, Runs

PS - You are abusing Giambi as if we all don't know he is a piece of shit. Dig deeper. I am sure you have it in you to come up with something better.

1st off, the yamkees are a poster representation of AARP designees, i bet the yamkee clubhouse is littered with geriatric walkers... fuckers are older than dirt aside from roid withdrawal syndrome. Cant wait till roid boy scheff starts the downhill trend.

Tino is gonna be batting .280 by the all star break ???? are you on drugs bro ?? :confused: i hope not... try decaf baby boy ;)

1st off, the yamkees are a poster representation of AARP designees, i bet the yamkee clubhouse is littered with geriatric walkers... fuckers are older than dirt aside from roid withdrawal syndrome. Cant wait till roid boy scheff starts the downhill trend.

Tino is gonna be batting .280 by the all star break ???? are you on drugs bro ?? :confused: i hope not... try decaf baby boy ;)

Read again... I said by the end of the season. And besides that why do you think so impossible for allstar break. He is at .266 now. And is getting the playing time finally. He has always been a .275 - .280 hitter.

PS - Boston isn't very young there buddy.

STFU already

your shit is old and played

Read again... I said by the end of the season. And besides that why do you think so impossible for allstar break. He is at .266 now. And is getting the playing time finally. He has always been a .275 - .280 hitter.

PS - Boston isn't very young there buddy.

COME OOOOOOOOOON SCOTT !!!! give me a fucking break there buddy !!!!!! why did the yamkees let him go in the 1st place???? huh ?? We all know the yamkees are a merc franchise..motto is "what have you done for me lately" Now that you mofos are lingering in the cellar, all of a sudden Tino is the messiah, give me a fucking break !!! If roid boy giambi lived up to his billing at this point and time, NO WAY you muthafuckas glorify tinos' name...let it go, you are a desperate franchise trying to cling onto lost glory..you are DONE !!!! No playoffs...you guys stink to high heaven !!

P.S i got an idea for y'all.... how about you bring back Orlando H. and Leiber ?? you cut them, but they are doing great......whatcha think??? you got the moolah, make it happen captain :laugh:

COME OOOOOOOOOON SCOTT !!!! give me a fucking break there buddy !!!!!! why did the yamkees let him go in the 1st place???? huh ?? We all know the yamkees are a merc franchise..motto is "what have you done for me lately" Now that you mofos are lingering in the cellar, all of a sudden Tino is the messiah, give me a fucking break !!! If roid boy giambi lived up to his billing at this point and time, NO WAY you muthafuckas glorify tinos' name...let it go, you are a desperate franchise trying to cling onto lost glory..you are DONE !!!! No playoffs...you guys stink to high heaven !!

P.S i got an idea for y'all.... how about you bring back Orlando H. and Leiber ?? you cut them, but they are doing great......whatcha think??? you got the moolah, make it happen captain :laugh:

I don't know how well you know my feelings towards the Yanks. But I have always loved the players of the past, I have always loved Tino. And so has everyone else. Have you watched the Rays games of the past when everyone would give Tino more respect than any player I have seen in ages. The Yanks going after Giambi is the reason Tino was thrown to the Dogs. That is not the fans doing, that is the dick Steinbrenner. He went for an MVP who is a piece of shit. And let go one of the actual "YANKEES" One of the greatest clutch players the Yanks have seen in ages. And one of the core players that they needed back.

Do I think he is the Messiah, No... But he, in my eyes helps the Yanks in more ways than just on the field. Which in fact is the reason Boston won last year. Because they had heart in the clubhouse, they stuck together, and they were a team. And I gave alot of props for their stature last season and said they deserved the win. ( I actually smiled when they won ) not because I was happy that they won. But because I saw something in them that I havn't seen in the Yanks since 98' and that was the will, determination, and desire to win no matter what. They never got down on themselves, and when it counted they did not faulter. And as a fan of the sport, I was able to see that.

Anyway I am one of few that come on these boards to discuss baseball. Yeah we all throw shit in the air have fun bashing one another. But when it comes down to it, I speak what I see. Personally, I fuckin hate Manny Ramirez with every last drop of blood in my body. But the man can play ball. And I will admit that as much as I want to shoot myself for doing it.

Damn I can go on and on all night... What is next?

CODY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU...

:laugh:

aww you need a woman to fight your battles for you?

No ya dumb fuck... Would have been nice to have another "actual" Yankee fan to get into the fun last night.

Secondly, call her a woman, but she probably knows more about the sport than anyone on this forum.