Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the other "impostors" stepping out of line and being hurtful...

I know a few of you have trusted me with your true screen names and I promised to keep them secret, but this stuff has just gone too far. Some of you guys have caused people alot of pain and at least one board member I know of has even been experiencing chest pains because of your off color brand of low-brow humor.

I will be posting a comprehensive list of impostor names and the corresponding "real" screen names in the near future, maybe this will quell some of the chest pains our community is feeling.

Now the question is do you guys think this will help? Do you think VS will read my list and subsequently "knock-them-the-fuck-out" and if so would I be held accountable? Do you think Twilo management will hose them down naked and stuff them all in a closet?

IJA

I am sure you don't condone racist or personal comments.

I have no problem with any of the imposters, I only have problems with the wankers who attack people or say very hurtful things. There is no need for it. If you were walking down a street and saw a few guys making up stupid accents to tease or bull an Asian/black/white/Spanish etc kid, what would you do? Would you just turn the other cheek and walk by?

Some people seem to be defending allot that is said, by saying they find it funny. most of the imposter posts are funny, nobody has a problem with any of them. I do have a problem with the freaks that just want drama, or even worse believe what they say.

Also there are loads of kids here that read some of the shit that is posted about drugs and other sensitive subject.

I don't think I take this too seriously at all, I have a conscience. It's getting worse, quiet a few people don't bother posting anymore. This place is a worse place for it.

So the racist tossers are winning. I am fucked off with it now as well, i just carn't be bothered reading something that anoys me and feeling i have to respond, because i have the right to say what the fuck i want as well as they do.

This isn't about you just using your thread to vent. I mean we all know how many people PM you, who love your stuff (including DaVe) wink.gif