Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit on fri may 20th looks to be good

ewwwwwww ... happy hardcore ... the one piece of evidence proving that drugs are bad

raver.jpg

lol i was surprised clubs still play that shit. i guess all shitty cities get NYC's leftovers of club music. seems like the people that were into it in nyc a few years back moved down south and trying to keep it alive in other cities.

Z

Willie Ninja--I was always like "isn't that the doorman at Escuelita" when I heard his name back when I was getting into this stuff. But he's obviously been in the right places; pull out your Trax Records 20th Anniv/ cd and flip through the booklet.

lol i was surprised clubs still play that shit. i guess all shitty cities get NYC's leftovers of club music. seems like the people that were into it in nyc a few years back moved down south and trying to keep it alive in other cities.

Z

LOL, i think "trying to keep it alive" describes this friday at spirit.

A bunch of jaded people going to hear some senior citizen spin songs from 20 years ago.

Give it up guys.

:pint::pint::pint:

I liked your original response better, and made so much more sense then this one. So here it is lol.

Of course, but I support all music.

I just dont like when people act like their favorite form of music is the "most enlightend" and everything else is garbage.

I respect house roots (even though i prefer Chicago over NYC), but everything has their downside.

Chicago house led to "Chicago Hard House" which was pretty sad, just as New York House led to "Pots and Pans" which is even worse.

There is no music which is better than another, however some can be funnier than others

You made great points here that there all self explanatory.

I was given plenty of passes for this event at the 718 sessions party. My flyer is different and it clearly states FREE admission w/flyer. The promoter handing them out even said so. I hope its still the case because I have friends from CT coming out for this.