Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newsweek Apologizes for Quran Story Errors

igloo

i'm not. why can't you answer a simple question?

Could you get any more lame....

What you would prefer retard--go to the NY forum and have a debate over who sucks more Tony Draper or Jonathan Peters? The fashion forum to hear what color panties you enjoy wearing? The car forum to see if you were jerking off to the new 330 series?

There are enough retards right in this forum to keep me entertained.....fucking lame ass

If you can't understand that, than you are a complete imbecile. A complete imbecile. I don't give a fuck if you are Republican, Democrat, Green Party, Independent, Michael Moore's Vagina Warts, etc........if you can't understand that, you are an imbecile.

ANd if Mark Levin said that, God Bless him for being right on the mark. Just to repeat one more time, if you can't comprehend how this Newsweek bullshit, and similar bullshit, undermines the war effort, you are a complete imbecile.

Maybe one day, you schmucks will realize we are in a war (and not just Iraq peabrains).

way to respond to the point of my post COCKSMOKER

it is. this false report caused uprisings against the government of Afghanistan.

my point is igloo the knob gobbler is droning on like that fuckstain mark levin.

and war effort ??we should not even be in a war in iraq, so there should be no effort

my point is igloo the knob gobbler is droning on like that fuckstain mark levin.

and war effort ??we should not even be in a war in iraq, so there should be no effort

you fucking driveling idiot...we may have someone here dumber than mursa..........that is the problem with you mental farts...you just don't get it......it is not just about Iraq you fucking moron....

you fucking driveling idiot...we may have someone here dumber than mursa..........that is the problem with you mental farts...you just don't get it......it is not just about Iraq you fucking moron....

Not_This_Bullshit_Again.jpg

but my post is about iraq jizzbucket

so stop skirting the issue and address my original point

4 responses and still skirting the issue

that is shocking stupidity

C H O A D

retard, you are burying yourself......I suggest you start from the beginning of the thread before you shove your foot any further up your cunt....

retard, you are burying yourself......I suggest you start from the beginning of the thread before you shove your foot any further up your cunt....

buried???? your the assmunch that cant even respond to the points being made

THANKs for playing I WIN

buried???? your the assmunch that cant even respond to the points being made

THANKs for playing I WIN

I repeat: retard, you are burying yourself......I suggest you start from the beginning of the thread before you shove your foot any further up your cunt....

so newsweek gets alleged misinformation and 17 people get killed over it and the administration and neocons want heads to roll at newsweek demanding apologies etc.

but bush goes to war over his supposed misinformation about WMD and doesnt apologize to the familys of the thousands of soldiers killed ??

"undermining our war effort"? igloo you sound little to much like mark levin there bud

maybe you just didnt see the post , so here it is again

smegma boy

maybe you just didnt see the post , so here it is again

smegma boy

Thanks schmuckboy.....just proving how fucking dumb you are

"undermining the war effort".....take it from there you stupid fucking jerkoff......here is another hint: you then posted this to big poops, who pointed out AFghanistan to you " my point is igloo the knob gobbler is droning on like that fuckstain mark levin.and war effort ??we should not even be in a war in iraq, so there should be no effort"

did you crawl from mursa's ass with this stupidity?

I will repeat yet again, since it is obvious you need the repitition: If you can't understand that, than you are a complete imbecile. A complete imbecile. I don't give a fuck if you are Republican, Democrat, Green Party, Independent, Michael Moore's Vagina Warts, etc........if you can't understand that, you are an imbecile.

ANd if Mark Levin said that, God Bless him for being right on the mark. Just to repeat one more time, if you can't comprehend how this Newsweek bullshit, and similar bullshit, undermines the war effort, you are a complete imbecile.

Maybe one day, you schmucks will realize we are in a war (and not just Iraq peabrains).

Nice job completely burying yourself you dumb twat

Thanks schmuckboy.....just proving how fucking dumb you are

"undermining the war effort".....take it from there you stupid fucking jerkoff......here is another hint: you then posted this to big poops, who pointed out AFghanistan to you " my point is igloo the knob gobbler is droning on like that fuckstain mark levin.and war effort ??we should not even be in a war in iraq, so there should be no effort"

did you crawl from mursa's ass with this stupidity?

I will repeat yet again, since it is obvious you need the repitition: If you can't understand that, than you are a complete imbecile. A complete imbecile. I don't give a fuck if you are Republican, Democrat, Green Party, Independent, Michael Moore's Vagina Warts, etc........if you can't understand that, you are an imbecile.

Nice job completely burying yourself you dumb twat

DICKWEED the only thing getting buried is my dick in your moms stinkhole and quite frankly shes not that good.

WHERE Have you responded to the first part of my post

and in regard s to the 2nd part I never once stated that publishing a misleading/false story wasnt a form of undermining . what i sadi was you sound like that complete assbag Mark levine whose only mantra is "Undermining our war effort"

Bigpop said it was undermining our effort , nad i merely stated another opinion that there should even be a war in iraq to undermine

your a fucking simpleton

keep trying biatch

DICKWEED the only thing getting buried is my dick in your moms stinkhole and quite frankly shes not that good.

WHERE Have you responded to the first part of my post

and in regard s to the 2nd part I never once stated that publishing a misleading/false story wasnt a form of undermining . what i sadi was you sound like that complete assbag Mark levine whose only mantra is "Undermining our war effort"

Bigpop said it was undermining our effort , nad i merely stated another opinion that there should even be a war in iraq to undermine

your a fucking simpleton

keep trying biatch

The point is, you fucking moronic cunt, it is not just about Iraq. How fucking stupid are you. Do you get it shitstain? Remarkable that you used the word simpleton, because it defines you perfectly.

And you stupid fuck---whether you think we should be in Iraq is irrelevant at this point, because the reality is we are. So your opinion should be simply used to wipe my ass.

In the hope of repeatability penetrating the imbecile layer of pus surrounding your peabrain, it does not matter if you are pro-war, antiwar, pro-Iraq, anti-Iraq, pro-Bush, anti-Bush, leftwing, right wing, conservative, liberal, Dem, Republican, Independent, etc.......the bottom line is bullshit like this Newsweek situation--undermines the war effort (and not just Iraq you bumbling idiot). Bottom line.

WHy don't you take this to heart, perhaps some reality can kcik you in the teeth:

In the wake of Newsweek's publication of its unsourced, mayhem-inducing and now-retracted item about Koran desecration by U.S. military interrogators at Guantanamo Bay, a sergeant in Saudi Arabia immediately responded on a blog called The Anchoress (theanchoressonline.com):

I have placed my life and the life of my fellow soldiers in danger in order to achieve a measure of the freedoms we enjoy at home for the Iraqi and Afghani people. As soldiers, we all understand that we may be asked to participate in wars (actions) that we (or our countrymen) don't agree with. The irresponsible journalism being practiced by organizations such as Newsweek, however, [is] just inexcusable. At this point, because of their actions and failure to follow up on a claim of that magnitude, they've set the process back in Afghanistan immensely . . .

I don't regret serving my country, not one bit, but to have everything I'm doing here undermined by irresponsible journalists leaves me disgusted and disappointed.

A Jehovah's Witness came to my door the other day and gave me one of those "Better Living Through the Church of Latter Day Saints" pamphlets. I wiped my ass with it, then used it to squash a palmetto bug and then flushed the whole ensemble down the toilet. That'll teach them to flamboyantly knock on my door! :mad::finger:

Instead of spending your days typing BS propoganda here on CP ...here's an idea ...

Why don't you go to War then (since we are at war) , enlist you dumb sheep ! ..fight for something you believe is right . ..

... do us all a favor and volenteer to work some of those infamous check-points they have in iraq . :splat:

Instead of spending your days typing BS propoganda here on CP ...here's an idea ...

Why don't you go to War then (since we are at war) , enlist you dumb sheep ! ..fight for something you believe is right . ..

... do us all a favor and volenteer to work some of those infamous check-points they have in iraq . :splat:

Sometimes you demonstrate your never-ending stupidity, and then sometimes, you show that you are a piece of shit....Here is a scenario where you combine your traits in one fitting display..........

...."infamous checkpoints"...you are a fucking repulsive piece of shit.....

You never have, and never will, know what the fuck you are talking about you fucking moronic jerkoff

Trust me, do everyone a favor, stick your head back up your twat and go away...your cunt will not be missed.........better yet, simply kill yourself

Sometimes you demonstrate your never-ending stupidity, and then sometimes, you show that you are a piece of shit....Here is a scenario where you combine your traits in one fitting display..........

...."infamous checkpoints"...you are a fucking repulsive piece of shit.....

You never have, and never will, know what the fuck you are talking about you fucking moronic jerkoff

Trust me, do everyone a favor, stick your head back up your twat and go away...your cunt will not be missed.........better yet, simply kill yourself

lol...you see, you're all Talk ..It's easy to pat others in the back and send em off to fight isn't it ? all while you masterbate to your sean hannity and Podowitz posters huh .

...listen , if you want incentives to join , here is one that the Army Recruiters are giving nowadays ...

... Free cosmetic surgery for whoever signs up for 4 years of duty ....imagine igloo , you can finally get the lipo , breast augmentation and possible sex change you always wanted .

...close your eyes, think of a republican heaven that awaits you , and let yourself go ...suicide_01_350x298.gif

The point is, you fucking moronic cunt, it is not just about Iraq. How fucking stupid are you. Do you get it shitstain? Remarkable that you used the word simpleton, because it defines you perfectly.

And you stupid fuck---whether you think we should be in Iraq is irrelevant at this point, because the reality is we are. So your opinion should be simply used to wipe my ass.

In the hope of repeatability penetrating the imbecile layer of pus surrounding your peabrain, it does not matter if you are pro-war, antiwar, pro-Iraq, anti-Iraq, pro-Bush, anti-Bush, leftwing, right wing, conservative, liberal, Dem, Republican, Independent, etc.......the bottom line is bullshit like this Newsweek situation--undermines the war effort (and not just Iraq you bumbling idiot). Bottom line.

WHy don't you take this to heart, perhaps some reality can kcik you in the teeth:

In the wake of Newsweek's publication of its unsourced, mayhem-inducing and now-retracted item about Koran desecration by U.S. military interrogators at Guantanamo Bay, a sergeant in Saudi Arabia immediately responded on a blog called The Anchoress (theanchoressonline.com):

I have placed my life and the life of my fellow soldiers in danger in order to achieve a measure of the freedoms we enjoy at home for the Iraqi and Afghani people. As soldiers, we all understand that we may be asked to participate in wars (actions) that we (or our countrymen) don't agree with. The irresponsible journalism being practiced by organizations such as Newsweek, however, [is] just inexcusable. At this point, because of their actions and failure to follow up on a claim of that magnitude, they've set the process back in Afghanistan immensely . . .

I don't regret serving my country, not one bit, but to have everything I'm doing here undermined by irresponsible journalists leaves me disgusted and disappointed.

your a joke ......have fun living the vile life your destined to have

lol...you see, you're all Talk ..It's easy to pat others in the back and send em off to fight isn't it ? all while you masterbate to your sean hannity and Podowitz posters huh .

...listen , if you want incentives to join , here is one that the Army Recruiters are giving nowadays ...

... Free cosmetic surgery for whoever signs up for 4 years of duty ....imagine igloo , you can finally get the lipo , breast augmentation and possible sex change you always wanted .

...close your eyes, think of a republican heaven that awaits you , and let yourself go ...suicide_01_350x298.gif

wow...that was really funny you fucking nerd.....

Like I said, do everyone a favor and kill yourself....you would not be missed