Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo will regret spinning at XS!!!!!

to all the haters-

Morillo is the ONLY American DJ to have a residency in IBIZA so yes he can get a better gig but he plays at XS for his Jersey fans b/c he is from Jersey and he respects what that crowd can bring to the table as far as their love for music and for their love of the NYC afterhours scene

this guys thread is :ghey:

perfect reply..

Funniest thing was his age - is he even old enough to drink yet???

Won't be having much of a trip to Vegas if he can't get served. And no wonder he is hating on NJ clubs - they probably won't let him in with his fake ID.

i believe your boy is spinning in atlantic city july 4th weekend... which is in new jersey :)

didn't he also spin at a disney world overseas. talk about lowering standards

didn't Tiesto also spin at the Opening Ceremony at the Olympics......????

Shit he must be doing something rite if thats the case

personnally, i wasn't even ranking on tiesto.

he was pointing out that a top global Dj (morrillo) was lowering his standards by playing in seaside.

if so what about his boy tiesto then... playing in AC?

as far as the olympics and disney world, i would rather he stay underground than sell out

as far as the olympics and disney world, i would rather he stay underground than sell out

how is tiesto selling out...He is the #1 dj in the world...AGAIN.

if anything he is selling out the venues he is playing

i'm not defending this lebed316 character but to say Tiesto is lowering his standards by playin in AC is wrong..

i read where that he has played at venues in Arizona and Tampa where the venue was alot smaller then size of MiXx

Funniest thing was his age - is he even old enough to drink yet???

Won't be having much of a trip to Vegas if he can't get served. And no wonder he is hating on NJ clubs - they probably won't let him in with his fake ID.

The interview on 60 minutes was is 2000 and then he was only 16. Do the math :type: and he is JUST 21 now. LOL :)

The interview on 60 minutes was is 2000 and then he was only 16. Do the math :type: and he is JUST 21 now. LOL :)

The 60 minutes thing is dated Oct 2000, when he was 16. The Times one dated Sept 2000 says he is 15, meaning that he wouldn't be 21 until Sept/Oct 2005.....

i'm not defending this lebed316 character but to say Tiesto is lowering his standards by playin in AC is wrong..

i agree, that was my point.

he chose to use tiesto to compare as his arguement.. morrillo cheapening himself in seasiside. saying he will be seeing Tiesto in vegas (a true venue).

if believes that is true, than what about "his DJ" who is playing in AC in july?Lebed is basically contradicting himself

the sellout out comment was towards the olympics and disney. too commercial