Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At this time tomorrow...

happyface

I wonder if anyone in jersey knows how bad their rep is? Everyone's first impression of jerzey are the guido's ...

You can take the guido outta BK/NYC but you cant take the guiido out the guido..

wtfsay.jpg

Hey you, how was your trip and first 2 days over there???

Well its ok i still havent done any piercings just yet,just getting the store ready for memorial weekend.Its pretty freaking cold wish I hate but other then that its ok.

The shore looks like a ghost town but in a couple of weeks its going to be crazy,which is a good thing.Meanning time will fly. :)

Well its ok i still havent done any piercings just yet,just getting the store ready for memorial weekend.Its pretty freaking cold wish I hate but other then that its ok.

The shore looks like a ghost town but in a couple of weeks its going to be crazy,which is a good thing.Meanning time will fly. :)

Good to hear, oye fuck it i'm letting the peircing close I cant find anything i'll just open it again when you get back......besides I liked it when you pierced it:grin3:!!!!!