Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit !! peep this out !!

koky

LMMFAO, the guy couldn't walk straight after that shit..........and who the FUCK is chick asking for ID she should have gotten a skateboard across the head as well!!!!

I hate people that BUTT in where they don't belong, those are the first ones that need to get beat down!!!

God I hate Heros, unless they are in cartoons or movies:grin3:!!!!!

LMMFAO, the guy couldn't walk straight after that shit..........and who the FUCK is chick asking for ID she should have gotten a skateboard across the head as well!!!!

I hate people that BUTT in where they don't belong, those are the first ones that need to get beat down!!!

God I hate Heros, unless they are in cartoons or movies:grin3:!!!!!

Ya I seen this a while ago...It takes a lot to piss me off...but shit like that will do it every time. Looks like spring break time to me...same shit you see all the time - little fucks being the fuck ups that they and that little bitch with the board - I would have demolished his ass - I hate smart ass little bitches like that - think their fuckin cute playing their games.

Pieces of shit like that deseve to dragged behind my car and left for dead.

If you listen close - the dude that gets beat over the head wasn't trying to be a hero - he was pissed because that kid road on his car...shoudlnt have hesitated and he should have took that cunts board and smashed his head in with it.

I need a :pint:

That shit is hilarious....I saw it about 2 years ago, its from one of steve-o's videos. They filmed it while they were on tour in cancun or one of those spring brakey places.

When i saw it i showed it to just about everyone i know. (Which is 2 people)

Guy would have sufferred for sure...

And if someone threw a fucking skateboard @ your car you'd probably be pissed too, that "bitch as some of you put it had it happen to her car, would you not be pissed? Gimme a break.

And if someone threw a fucking skateboard @ your car you'd probably be pissed too, that "bitch as some of you put it had it happen to her car, would you not be pissed? Gimme a break.

yeah i would have seen red if someone did that to my car :gang:

I think we were all reffering to the "bitch" with the board - not the girl...but who knows what damon is talkin about anyways - i think he hears a constant whistle in his head.