Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters 12-Hr Set @ Surf Club, Sun 6/12

Dude where's my car!!! Son what do you really know about the surf. You where still in daddy's nut sack and I was chillin at Surf. Please my liitle nephew

Unfortunately, I know more than most people should ever...ask Pretty Ricky...BTW, come up and say that to me this Sunday while at Roxy's bar with my boys...You'll need to put nut sacks on your face to reduce the swelling....

Yo Ricky, what up????

Unfortunately, I know more than most people should ever...ask Pretty Ricky...BTW, come up and say that to me this Sunday while at Roxy's bar with my boys...You'll need to put nut sacks on your face to reduce the swelling....

Yo Ricky, what up????

What up kid? We really know who the amateur is!!!! We were at surf before this clown even knew what a Club was!!!! This weekend is gonna be silly!!!!!

Yo Ricky, what up????

How about on Sunday I buy you a drink and we forget this nonsense ever occured. Come what are we 5 yrs old. If you really have been going to surf that long then chances are we know each other and if you really love surf you never fight there.I am also a good friend of roxy, felica, pete and most of the surf staff. So let's just put all this behind.. And have a chillin summer...It's all about the music. Be safe my brother.

Peace

How about on Sunday I buy you a drink and we forget this nonsense ever occured. Come what are we 5 yrs old. If you really have been going to surf that long then chances are we know each other and if you really love surf you never fight there.I am also a good friend of roxy, felica, pete and most of the surf staff. So let's just put all this behind.. And have a chillin summer...It's all about the music. Be safe my brother.

Peace

Its all good, I bartend there, and Whataboutme is Roxy's best friend!!!! We are all chill, and we have been goin to Surf since we were little, we aren't youngsters. And we have no problems with anybody, its all in good fun!!!

Its all good, I bartend there, and Whataboutme is Roxy's best friend!!!! We are all chill, and we have been goin to Surf since we were little, we aren't youngsters. And we have no problems with anybody, its all in good fun!!!

That's cool I hear you I like to joke around also I don't mean no harm.

I used to DJ @ Lookers a few years ago unfortunatly I had to stop because of my company I had to travel on bussiness almost every week....sucks I missed alot everyone chill there, that's how met roxy she's a great girl. :)

That's cool I hear you I like to joke around also I don't mean no harm.

I used to DJ @ Lookers a few years ago unfortunatly I had to stop because of my company I had to travel on bussiness almost every week....sucks I missed alot everyone chill there, that's how met roxy she's a great girl. :)

It's all good...I'l be there all day Sunday,

Ricky...you stopping by the TR for the DC/RG bbq Saturday...Ryan and I are coming down Friday nite, heading over to see LV for a few then stooping by Tempts to hear Boris...let me know you''re plans...

It's all good...I'l be there all day Sunday,

Ricky...you stopping by the TR for the DC/RG bbq Saturday...Ryan and I are coming down Friday nite, heading over to see LV for a few then stooping by Tempts to hear Boris...let me know you''re plans...

I will call you!!