Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ meet ups ~~

Anyone still in meeting up in groups at clubs? because ive been here for years and we used to have a meet up everytime there was a great party going but now it seems that people dont expand in meeting anymore? :type: oh i dont know lol..

glowy

we're usually too busy at bashing djs to actually go out and meet people. cmon now.

so true, its sad. lets try to meet up people. there is so few of us to begin with. lets get in the habit of posting nights to meet up. what do you say? just to start im john. :type:

i would definitely be open to a board meetup at a club....mdw anyone?? :pint:

i've met some really cool people and some REALLY BAD people from the board so it goes both ways...as in any situation

I think too many peeps will be split on MDW..between Vegas, Hamptons, the Shore, etc

jp at surf, wooord, lol.

haven't seen sasha in a while, might check that ish out.

I'm down...I say Sasha on Fri June 3rd (since alot of peeps will be there already)

I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but its an idea and doesnt interfere with my shore schedule ...LOL

Hello my name is mike and i have been addicted to the scene since 1997. I have gone out to meet some of the people who post on this board and so far i have only great experiences to share. I always enjoy meeting people who are passionate about the music like i am. So when ever .. where ever..

I have tried to set up some CP meet ups but its hard. Especially at Sasha parties since they can get really crowded and you dont know who is actually on cp and who isnt when you get to a certain area..

if anyone wants i can bring a bunch names tags.

Sticker_HELLO.gif

Hello my name is mike and i have been addicted to the scene since 1997. I have gone out to meet some of the people who post on this board and so far i have only great experiences to share. I always enjoy meeting people who are passionate about the music like i am. So when ever .. where ever..

I have tried to set up some CP meet ups but its hard. Especially at Sasha parties since they can get really crowded and you dont know who is actually on cp and who isnt when you get to a certain area..

if anyone wants i can bring a bunch names tags.

Sticker_HELLO.gif

we will be there for sasha. say midnight somewhere on the dance floor?

we will be there for sasha. say midnight somewhere on the dance floor?

Midnight is way to early, and the dance floor is even harder. I would like to suggest the entrance to both bathrooms. Its smaller so it would be a bit easier to identify each other.

I would also say 2am, ya know after everyone has made their way in and absorbed some of the sounds..

Midnight is way to early, and the dance floor is even harder. I would like to suggest the entrance to both bathrooms. Its smaller so it would be a bit easier to identify each other.

I would also say 2am, ya know after everyone has made their way in and absorbed some of the sounds..

sounds good to me. keep me posted. :)

hmmmm well it seems to me that we just have to state what style of music you all like.. hmmmmmmm ~ 5/28/05 - Saturday ~ Peter Rauhofer Spirit 06/04/05 - Saturday Junior Vasquez Spirit 06/10/05 - Friday Armin Van Buuren & Nu Nrg Spirit anyone like these partys? :bounce: