Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ meet ups ~~

Hello my name is mike and i have been addicted to the scene since 1997. I have gone out to meet some of the people who post on this board and so far i have only great experiences to share. I always enjoy meeting people who are passionate about the music like i am. So when ever .. where ever..

I have tried to set up some CP meet ups but its hard. Especially at Sasha parties since they can get really crowded and you dont know who is actually on cp and who isnt when you get to a certain area..

if anyone wants i can bring a bunch names tags.

Sticker_HELLO.gif

You know what is funny back in the day when CP was good.. we all used to meet up a resturants and meet up with name tags because we had over 50 people show lol........ but ya its a good idea if we went to a bar or a lounge :):vomit2:

You know what is funny back in the day when CP was good.. we all used to meet up a resturants and meet up with name tags because we had over 50 people show lol........ but ya its a good idea if we went to a bar or a lounge :):vomit2:

that's a good idea, I would love to meet more people, but I have enough trouble keeping track of my friends at a club, let alone finding people i never met before.

that's a good idea, I would love to meet more people, but I have enough trouble keeping track of my friends at a club, let alone finding people i never met before.

a huge cp meetup is no diff...by the end of the night u might remember 2 ppl by name...

I've met one person from these boards and he's pretty chill. I wouldn't mind meeting up w/more heads from CP, but this weekend could be a bad weekend because of it being MDW. Most people already have plans to do something else or could be traveling to go elsewhere. If people make suggestions on where to go I'll make my decision based on who's playing where and when. It's about the music, venue, and type of crowd for me. The more suggestions the easier choice!! Maybe in a couple of weeks people should meet up?

mike, why would you want to meet other people fom the cp message boards.,. aren't i enough for you?!?!?!? lol.,. :deadfish::balls:

Im sorry baby, you caught me :aaah: . But when i get back from detroit me and you girl :pint::pint: we gots to celebrate you completing another semester, gettin close there! and come one now you know that i aint got nothing but :love: for ya!!!