Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shopping via the Internet

I've been buying through the internet alot lately. Only once did I have a problem, but it was corrected quite easily. Anybody else addicted to internet shopping?

BTW, Amazon.com has free shipping on all orders over $100 till December 10. They have a decent selection of CD's so check it out.

<<<PEACE>>>

PS: Christmas is only 20 days away!!!

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

dude, things i've bought over the internet just this year . . .

widescreen hdtv (paid for half of what they sell it for in circuit city), dvd's, speakers, glowstuff and of course . . .

my internet bride, mrs. eggmok . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Yeah, you gotta love Clubtoys.com and Iloveraving.com!!! My next internet purchase is gonna be a case of Red Bull cause I want to see what happens when I slam 4 of them back to back to back to back. Probably won't sleep for two days. cwm44.gif

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

Love internet shopping and hate the mall...so i buy everything from books, all of my music (that i dont pirate of course), clothes, snowboard stuff, everything for my car...as far as upgrade parts and essentials go...its wonderful....computer and stereo stuff too

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

I shop online all the time and I love it!!

Rather sit here and shop then go to the mall thats for sure!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by g-money:

My next internet purchase is gonna be a case of Red Bull cause I want to see what happens when I slam 4 of them back to back to back to back. Probably won't sleep for two days. cwm44.gif

<<<PEACE>>>

Dude, trust me...don't slam em back to back, you will feel sick...I was at a club and we kinda drank too many of them too fast, one girl even got sick like passed out, her pulse was all whacky.

I felt weird, not good on the stomach. Some of the drinks even say not to have more than 4 in a day, of course we just ignore that, but 4 b2b isnt recommended

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html" TARGET=_blank>www.naked-edge.com/schwinge</A>

My new web site...Version 1

Use Dealtime.com or MySimon.com when your shopping online.. Helps you find the best price and best offers for different things..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

bn.com !!!!! order befor 11am and you have it same-day (by 5:30 pm) anywhere in Manhattan for no additional charge.

barnes & noble fawkin' rocks! (tnx luigi_scarpini!)

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Archived