Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to ny this weekend may 27th

I was planning on coming to nyc this weekend and wanted to see what you guys thought would be the best parties for friday saturday and sunday. I am only here once this summer and want to make it count. thanks

I was thinking of seeing armand van helden on saturday but was also hoping to see someone on friday as well. I like all kinds of music I am more about the crowd old school twilo style not so much of the arc syle if that is still even around. Also what do you think about FERENHEIT 2.0 on sunday I was supposed to go home is it worth sticking around for

thanks for all your help

I was planning on coming to nyc this weekend and wanted to see what you guys thought would be the best parties for friday saturday and sunday. I am only here once this summer and want to make it count. thanks

perhaps check out Roger Sanchez @ Crobar on Saturday if you dont go to AVH @ Avalon...

TECHNO-HOUSE-HARD TECHNOMay 27th (Friday) - OPERATION LOCKDOWN - by Matame Recordings & Kind Recordings

LINE UP:

MATAME floor (Hard Techno & Schranz)

O.B.I aka Tobias Luke

HardtraX vs. Jackhamma LIVE!!

Spark

Nitram

Jav

Janie

KIND RECORDINGS floor (Techno, House)

Wilko of Ignition Technician

TERRY MULLAN

C-Tag

Miss LP

Cypha

LOCATION: @ THE HOOK - 18 Commerce Street Brooklyn NY - Directions check out their site: www.thehookmusic.com

INFO:18 to party, 21 to drink (BRING ID!!) 9pm to 4am - $25 at the door - $20 on the RAVECLiCK Guestlist

TECHNO-TRANCE-NRG-HOUSE-JUNGLE

May 28th (Saturday) - UNIFY : A Luv Vibe Project

Monk (rabbit in the moon) W/hallucination on film, Bam Bam, Tron, Heather heart, X-dream, Pleasurehead, Odi , Havok, Soma vs Prime vs Nrgizer; Gil T, Jen Mas vs Exodus; Alan sax, Craig Harris, Terror Twins, Integrity, Josh holiday, Massacre , Soul Assassin, Candykid vs Wisdom; The Disco Pimps, Brak, Pinky and the Brain; Gyver , Pschyle, Virtue, Eco, Galvatron, Mad Mike, Cypha, G adams, Nectra, Weapon

Located @ Axis 32-17 33rd avenue and College point blvd Flushing Queens. 7pm-5am, 16 to enter 21to Drink;

Our main venue is a Three room Multi-evel Venue with SICK sound and lighting Private VIP booths Full bar for those 21 and over and were not stopping there we will be installing 4 visual screens a Lazer and extra lights Surely this will be an audio visual Meltdown.

May 28th (Saturday) - Armand Van Helden @ AVALON

LINE UP:

Armand Van Helden

Plus More!

LOCATION: @ AVALON (Former Limelight) 662 6th Ave. @ 20th Street NYC

Info:10pm-7am - Ladies 18 & Over / Males 21 & Over - $20 on the RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST until 2am - If you are a group of more than 3 Men, you should go in separately and dress neatly (no baseball caps, sneakers allowed, but dont thug it out) Ladies will have NO PROBLEM getting in ;-) ************* GET THERE EARLY TO ENSURE YOUR ENTRY,there's always a LINE Outside, and PARKING is very Difficult to find - CLiCK the Link below to Get on the REDUCED RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST by 8pm on Date of event- any questions email RAVECLiCK@aol.com

CLiCK Here to Get on the REDUCED RAVECLiCK GUESTLiST

TRANCE-HARD HOUSE-HARDCORE-HAPPY HARDCORE-BREAKS-HIP-HOP

May 29th (Sunday) - FAHRENHEIT 2 - by Richie Neale

LINE UP:

SLICK RICK

ATB

DJ SCOT PROJECT

SEINBAD

ANABOLIC FROLIC

MICRO

ROB GEE

FAUST & SHORTEE

VICIOUS VIC

RICHIE NEALE

AVVALYZE

KRAZY GLUE

VICIOUS VIC

Dirty Old Frank, James Miller, Dank, Myth-is

Kemikals, The Germ, Unpredictable, Hexer & Kupras

INFO:18 to party, 21 to drink (BRING ID!!) - NO DRESS CODE - Buy Tickets @ *************.com - satelite records nyc - 611 records - vip records, Nj - websterhall.com