Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome....... To The Summer

THIS FRIDAY I START THE TERRACE UPSTAIRS @ BAMBOO FOR THE SUMMER... SEASIDES ONLY INDOOR/OUT DOOR VENUE.... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE YOU WILL ENJOY THE NEW RENOVATIONS.... UPSTARIS AND DOWN........... AND OH YES THEY FINALY PUT A MENS ROOM UPSTAIRS( THANK GOD ) FOR GUEST LIST INFO HIT ME...

CHEYNE@CHEYNECHRISTIAN.COM

noooka ill come in after work down the street...but tell your security to let me in....give me a hard time every time i try to get in....last time i was at baboo was when the TAMPER came out.... :)

THIS FRIDAY I START THE TERRACE UPSTAIRS @ BAMBOO FOR THE SUMMER... SEASIDES ONLY INDOOR/OUT DOOR VENUE.... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE YOU WILL ENJOY THE NEW RENOVATIONS.... UPSTARIS AND DOWN........... AND OH YES THEY FINALY PUT A MENS ROOM UPSTAIRS( THANK GOD ) FOR GUEST LIST INFO HIT ME...

CHEYNE@CHEYNECHRISTIAN.COM

Insane Cheyne...lol Good luck w/ that this summer bro, Im sure I'll see ya....W Nicky C lol